YAAAAASSS!!! Beautiful NATURAL actress @ SAG awards! WERK!!! (PICS)

BlackMasterPiece

Well now that its so late I'll just post tomorrow since thats when everyone would see it anyhow:yep:

Rastafarai said:
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I could have sworn Afrobella said the hair was all hers. Oh, well. It is FLAWLESS.
Yes the hair for the red carpet was all hers. The first two pictures out of the three candid's that were posted later were weaves :)

HappilyLiberal

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I could have sworn Afrobella said the hair was all hers. Oh, well. It is FLAWLESS.

I think it is all her hair in the style for the SAG Awards. She's weaved up in the picture of a "twist-out" with the longer hair. The twist-out with the shorter length is all hers as well.

HappilyLiberal

Well now that its so late I'll just post tomorrow since thats when everyone would see it anyhow:yep:

Yes the hair for the red carpet was all hers. The first two pictures out of the three candid's that were posted later were weaves :)

No... I'm pretty sure that second pic is all hers as well.

TruthInLove

do you EVER have anything remotely nice to say? seriously, you are a ball of negativity in every thread. between this comment and your comment about telling girls they aren't pretty......ffs, chill.

Her nose is *****. It looks like someone broke it and they tried to snap it back. Absolutely hideous. If my child had a nose like that, I would pay top dollar to get it fixed. She would be beautiful if she got that thing taken care of. What a waste of otherwise beautiful features.

ellebelle88

I need a tutorial on this hairstyle STAT! Not sure if I could pull it off as well as her, but I will darn sho try!

Carrie A

And some of yall are pouring it on a little thick. Going a little too hard for the dark chick with a jacked up nose.

No I don't think so. I'd venture to say that most ladies paid no attention to her nose one way or another. I was focused on her hair, dress, and overall look. Her nose wasn't even on the radar.

sunnysmyler

No I don't think so. I'd venture to say that most ladies paid no attention to her nose one way or another. I was focused on her hair, dress, and overall look. Her nose wasn't even on the radar.

I wouldn't even respond to this obvious troll.

dyh080

I'm a troll bc I dont like her nose..but we got ppl going in on Baby Cree and they just making observations? This forum, I swear.

I get called a troll all the time simply because I disagree with most posters. The moderator has stepped in many times to enlighten these members that I AM NOT a troll and to remind them of the board's policy against name calling, yet they continue to do it.smh

Crystalicequeen123

She perfectly illustrates how much better weaves look when they actually resemble your own texture.

Omg...YAAAAAAASSSSS!! :yep:

I couldn't stress this more. :yep:

I even saw pictures of her on her Official Site with Straight hair, and while she still looked nice, the straight hair just didn't do anything for her really. :nono: It certainly didn't evoke the same reaction and awe as her gorgeous natural hair/up do/weave pictures did. Not in the LEAST!!

There's something about being completely YOU that is so captivating. :grin: I can't explain it!

Tolle

Team Fluid
Pretty lady. I just looked at her site and she perfectly illustrates the difference hair and makeup can make. Looking at her pics (mad men and her site) and then the pics in the OP, how can anyone deny the absolute difference makeup can make. (not saying she is bad looking without it)

Ogoma

Pretty lady. I just looked at her site and she perfectly illustrates the difference hair and makeup can make. Looking at her pics (mad men and her site) and then the pics in the OP, how can anyone deny the absolute difference makeup can make. (not saying she is bad looking without it)

...... and I am sure make up was used to downplay her looks on Mad Men. It is powerful stuff; it can be employed for good and evil :lol:.

robot.

barbiesocialite, ONYC kinky curly or the Bohyme Brazilian wave.
https://www.onychair.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=29&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=68
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/the-ultimate-bohyme-brazilian-post_topic139617_page613.html
The BHM Ultimate kinky curly thread-very helpful!
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/the-ultimate-kinky-curly-thread-all-vendors_topic258751.html

For some reason, i can't even picture you in kinky curly hair, lol. idk i associate it with someone more...crunchy, lol.

I had bohyme in once. The curl is looser.

yardyspice

Makeup is like a bra :lol: You don't need it but.....

DirectorChic

She would be really pretty if she fixed that nose.

Her nose is just fine. AFRICAN noses are beautiful. Nothing to fix there and God didn't make a mistake. Should everyone's nose look a like? Nahhh..

She's just an African Eve..... that I am sure many men fall for and even love her nose.

(Low self-esteem is b****!)

DirectorChic -- with same nose... :yep: high steps from soap box.