Yale Student Reports Black Classmate To Campus Police For Napping

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
Allegedly, the yt woman knew Ms. Siyonbola, AND this isn’t the first time the yt woman called police on someone. I can’t confirm if the other person was black.

He sure was, he was a friend of this same girl and was visiting her.

ETA: Here is the full story with the other student, my info was not correct lol:

In March, Reneson and Siyonbola submitted a complaint about a separate incident to Associate Dean for Graduate Student Development and Diversity Michelle Nearon. According to a copy of the complaint Renenson provided to the News, the incident began when Siyonbola invited several colleagues, including Reneson, to a meeting in the HGS common room on February 24. Reneson, lost in HGS, was physically blocked by Braasch from entering the common room after he asked her for directions, the complaint read.

Reneson told the News that Braasch did not appear to believe that he was a Yale student trying to enter the HGS common room for a meeting, and instead accused him of being an intruder.

“Feeling ignored, I went down to the base of the twelfth floor and eleventh floor and turned my back, but she continued to verbally assault me from the twelfth floor claiming that I ‘didn’t belong here’ and I was making her ‘uncomfortable,’” Reneson said.

Reneson said that Braasch then left the area, and Siyonbola subsequently showed up to begin the meeting. But, according to the complaint, four police officers then showed up in HGS to inspect a “suspicious character” on the twelfth floor. According to the complaint, shortly after establishing that Reneson was a Yale student invited by Siyonbola for a meeting in HGS, the police left.

Article here: https://yaledailynews.com/blog/2018...-student-reported-for-napping-in-common-room/

Sounds like Shep is mentally unstable and needs to live where she can't interact with other people. :nono:

Also just found on this picture of her with makeup on, and it's unfair for me to suffer alone, so I'm just gonna leave this here: :rofl:

Last edited:

beebstt

Can she get kicked out of her program for being a public nuisance? She clearly has an agenda...

I have a feeling she doesn’t think all the “blacks” belong around her, that they’re not as good as her. According to her twitter bio, she’s a rocket scientist turned lawyer turned philosophy PhD student. Clearly she’s confused and misguided.

1QTPie

Elder Sim
Doesn't she have better things to do with her time, like defeat Voldemort?
Ol' Avada kedavra lookin a..

She's a 43 year old career student. She does NOT have a life.

Sarah Braasch

Sarah has two summa cum laude engineering degrees (aerospace and mechanical) from the University of Minnesota, as well as a JD from Fordham Law, and she is a member of the NYS Bar. Her secularism and women’s rights advocacy (including with Ni Putes Ni Soumises in Paris, France) led her to obtain an MA in Philosophy, to address the sub-human legal status of the world’s women at the source, the philosophical foundations of law. Sarah is interested in applying game theory and cognitive science to the philosophical foundations of law, including international law. This endeavor encompasses her interests in practical reasoning and social ontology, as well as perceptual and social cognition, including language acquisition.

Ganjababy

She seems to have some kind of disorder in my couch potato opinion. But that does not excuse her racist behaviour. It would be there whether she had psych problems or not. I don’t want people to get passes for their racist behaviour if they have mental health problems.
Can she get kicked out of her program for being a public nuisance? She clearly has an agenda...

I have a feeling she doesn’t think all the “blacks” belong around her, that they’re not as good as her. According to her twitter bio, she’s a rocket scientist turned lawyer turned philosophy PhD student. Clearly she’s confused and misguided.

Ms. Tarabotti

Sarah Braasch

Sarah has two summa cum laude engineering degrees (aerospace and mechanical) from the University of Minnesota, as well as a JD from Fordham Law, and she is a member of the NYS Bar. Her secularism and women’s rights advocacy (including with Ni Putes Ni Soumises in Paris, France) led her to obtain an MA in Philosophy, to address the sub-human legal status of the world’s women at the source, the philosophical foundations of law. Sarah is interested in applying game theory and cognitive science to the philosophical foundations of law, including international law. This endeavor encompasses her interests in practical reasoning and social ontology, as well as perceptual and social cognition, including language acquisition.

So she collects degrees- did she or does she have a real job? A job where she interacts with people who are not like her? It seems to me that if she is going to be advocating for women's rights around the world, a lot of those women are going to be minority. Or does she mean advancing the rights of those 'poor white women'?

And what do those last two sentences in her bio even mean ?

Tamrin

unapologetic
So she collects degrees- did she or does she have a real job? A job where she interacts with people who are not like her? It seems to me that if she is going to be advocating for women's rights around the world, a lot of those women are going to be minority. Or does she mean advancing the rights of those 'poor white women'?

And what do those last two sentences in her bio even mean ?

Being able to reason aND to learn a new language. Lol

Language of a degree collector with no real life experience or work experience. A law degree but not barred. Lol says a lot huh.

jdvzmommy

Sarah Braasch

I read a little more about her after seeing your post. She also bragged about her elementary school debate team winning an argument. They were pro-slavery. She's anti-burqa. She's pro hate-speech. And she's a feminist.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Shula

Why in the world would we do that? I won’t concede a :censored: inch to these racist white people. If they don’t like being in my presence they can move.

I get both of you on this. My niece is on a full ride at Vanderbilt and I'm always..."is everything ok, are they treating you alright, anybody get crazy, yet?" Racist folks are legit programmed for nonsense 24/7. Don't you have papers due or something?

HappilyLiberal

Being able to reason aND to learn a new language. Lol

Language of a degree collector with no real life experience or work experience. A law degree but not barred. Lol says a lot huh.

She's a member of the New York State Bar. BOOK SMART with no common sense!