Ya'll - I need you to please pray for me

ShortyDooWhop

I know that I have sooo much to be thankful for, and no reason to complain. I'm going through something and can't even put words to it. So, I'll just ask that you please pray for me. I know that God is faithful and just wants me to trust Him. So, please pray for me....
Thanks
SDW

pebbles

ShortyDooWhop said:
I know that I have sooo much to be thankful for, and no reason to complain. I'm going through something and can't even put words to it. So, I'll just ask that you please pray for me. I know that God is faithful and just wants me to trust Him. So, please pray for me....
Thanks
SDW

I'm praying for you, baby girl. Know that no matter what you see happening around you, God is always in control! Stand firm, and in faith, believe that God is working in that situation, I don't care how bad it looks! Be abundantly blessed! :rosebud:

"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews11:1

MomofThreeBoys

SDW,

Be encouraged beloved! God has a wonderful plan for you. Hold strong to His promises and you will get through the storm. I'll be praying for you my sister!:kiss:

ShortyDooWhop

AnnDriena, Pebbles, Natalied, Melodee - Ladies thank you soo much for keeping me in your prayers. I know that God is faithful and He is in control.

Thank you again for your prayers and words of encouragement.

SDW

ShortyDooWhop

Ladies,
I'm asking for your prayers again. I don't want to be that person who continually comes asking for prayer, and truth be told, I'm struggling so hard to trust God. Some moments, I feel as if I have absolutely no faith in God. I feel soo double-minded. I mean, I know that He's blessed me in the past and that His favor is upon me, but then I keep looking at my "state" and just feel so frustrated.

I just want/need positive change in my life. I sometimes think, well, if everything were going exactly as I wanted, would I pray? I can't honestly say I would be praying. Then again, when I'm struggling, I get so depressed and despondent that I don't even have the energy to pray.

Maybe I'm being ungrateful and impatient (getting frustrated b/c God is not answering my prayers fast enough). I just know that the Word says that He came so that we could have life and have it abundantly, and I feel like I'm not living. It can't be the will of God for His children to suffer - to suffer with anxiety, depression, worrying. This can't be right....

Please pray for me, because I'm so frustrated and I just don't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

SDW

pebbles

You are right; anxiety, depression, worry. . . none of that is from God. Depression is from the enemy who keeps you focused on all the things that aren't right in your life and blinds you to what is good. God speaks to us about depression in the bible, and He repeatedly let's us know that we are to focus on Him.

No matter how bad things look, don't hesitate to pray to God for deliverance. Sometimes things are so bad, even lifting your hand to praise Him is a difficult task, but do it! That's when you really need to cry out the loudest. The Lord is faithful to answer you and send His angels to minister to you. I will continue to pray for you, sis. :kiss:

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."- Philippians 4:6

honeisos

God bless ... I understand ...

I'm learning to Lean on Him as well ...

Pray as much as you can ,when it seems you are in the dark..... and read you bible ...
God will see you through all you problems...

ShortyDooWhop

:kiss: :kiss: Thanks Pebbles and Honeyosis,

I know that God is listening and going to work this situation in my favor. Thank you both for praying for me. I really appreciate it.
[Leavig now to do some work and pray]
Thanks again ladies.
SDW

stcsweet

I will keep you in my prayers.

I wanted to share this with you. I had a huge issue at work and this prayer really conveyed what I was going through.

May this bless you, as well.

O God, early in the morning I cry to you.
Help me to pray
And to concentrate my thoughts on you:
I cannot do this alone.
In me there is darkness,
But with you there is light;
I am lonely, but you do not leave me;
I am feeble in heart, but with you there is help;
I am restless, but with you there is peace.
In me there is bitterness, but with you there is patience;
I do not understand your ways,
But you know the way for me…
Restore me to liberty,
And enable me to live now
That I may answer before you and before me.
Lord, whatever this day may bring,
Your name be praised.

Author: Dietrich Bonhoeffer