Ya'll The Asians in the Supreme Court Tryna Get Rid of Affirmative Action.

larry3344

@Chicoro the people say that are notoriously latching onto every advantage they have. They hoping black people by the pull up from your bootstrap mentality to compete against black peoples for resources/opportunities. DO NOT BUY INTO IT!!

I would also caution my American ladies that the Asian/South Asian community are extremely jealous of the history that Black Americans have in the US. They love creating diaspora communities around the world and hoard resources for themselves.

They can be great friends or associates when in small doses, the moment they get in larger numbers they are a headache.
Check out what’s happening in Canada since they have immigrated in huge numbers.

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Hey @larry3344 !

What’s happening in Canada? I wouldn’t know what to look for since I have no back info. Thank you in advance.

larry3344

Hey @larry3344 !

What’s happening in Canada? I wouldn’t know what to look for since I have no back info. Thank you in advance.
There is a huge immigration of south Asians that’s been going for the last decade. It’s have gone into depth in this thread

I think they will try to immigrate en masse in the US now that many are pushing to slow down their immigration in Canada.

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
There is a huge immigration of south Asians that’s been going for the last decade. It’s have gone into depth in this thread

I think they will try to immigrate en masse in the US now that many are pushing to slow down their immigration in Canada.
Thank you for taking the time to find and provide the thread for me. I appreciate it.

Shula

@Black Ambrosia
I agree that for black women to make the shift, there will need to be a replacement.
I think this Brain Trust (my nickname for you ladies on this board) can totally make that happen. This board has the most educated and forward thinking people in this country. Trust me on that. You have scientists, chemists, lawyers, cosmetologists, etc.

All of the raw ingredients are already here to pull this off. And no better candidates to do it. I’m just saying. I know y’all can pull it off. Re-create this industry from scratch and shift everything in favor of black women. Our salons are suffering (we know why), but this could completely
rejuvenate the black beauty industry.

Black Ambrosia

I think this Brain Trust (my nickname for you ladies on this board) can totally make that happen. This board has the most educated and forward thinking people in this country. Trust me on that. You have scientists, chemists, lawyers, cosmetologists, etc.

All of the raw ingredients are already here to pull this off. And no better candidates to do it. I’m just saying. I know y’all can pull it off. Re-create this industry from scratch and shift everything in favor of black women. Our salons are suffering (we know why), but this could completely
rejuvenate the black beauty industry.
This reminds me of something I saw recently about plant based extensions. I’m in a group that essentially does crowdfunding for black owned businesses. They’re trying to get funding. I’ll come back with a link.

Black Ambrosia

Here’s the info. I haven’t looked into it yet but I’m sharing because it’s relevant. I’m not affiliated with the company or wefunder.com. I’m part of the Black 10k Project and it was shared within that group. Please consider investing if this is the kind of product you’d like to see on the market.

Hair Without Harm

1709151256802.jpeg

Attachments

• 1709151360617.png
    1709151360617.png
    152.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 1709151426857.png
    1709151426857.png
    177.4 KB · Views: 3

MizAvalon

I encourage black women to take every opportunity and piece of privilege that comes their way, that does not compromise THEIR personal values, and do so with no guilt and no shame. If it works for you, do it and take it and use it.

Don't be fooled or punked into, "You got that 'cause you black... so you shouldn't take it..." blah blah

Everybody has got some kind of privilege. Identify yours.
Use it and leverage it for what you want and think you need.​
I agree with every single word of this post. Wish I could like this a million times.