YAY! I Finally Installed The Half Wig I made!

MsLizziA

I made this wig maybe a month ago but i never got around to wearing it... well.....

I got sick of doing my hair this week so i decided to install it

This is what it looked like while i was making it

And this is what it looked like when i was done making it​

And here is the install​

And this is what the top of it looks like

Overall i am very happy with the results. After i blended it, i couldn't figure out where my own hair stopped...lol

I plan to leave this in for a month but still take care of the hair under it. I'll take it out after a month, baby my hair for a couple of days, then slap it back in because its just TOO easy. My hair is braided into about 5 braids under it. i have 2 braids at the very front that i sewed the wig onto..

Im going to make another one but with str8 hair.

SelfStyled

You definitely worked it out. Looks like that could be a nice side hustle for you.

Where did you get the cap from?

JJamiah

WOW , you did such a beautiful JOB :D GO Mzlizzia. First off I love the hair....

SECOND how you think your going to post this fabulous hair with out a tutorial :bat:

Rain20

The Island Beauty on YT has a great tutorial. The cap is a mesh swim cap. I think you have to order the cap online from Japan. I think someone also found them on Ebay.

RedVelvet310

OMG You found the caps!!!! I want to try this SO BAD and the caps are so cheap. Did you pay for shipping and handling? If you don't mind me asking how much did it come up to?

MsLizziA

OMG You found the caps!!!! I want to try this SO BAD and the caps are so cheap. Did you pay for shipping and handling? If you don't mind me asking how much did it come up to?
Yes i did but it was in japanese and google translator only did so much. Lol.Total i paid 31.00 for 5 caps

OrangeMoon

Yes!!! Great Job MsLizziA :grin: I've been watching the same tutorial for the past two days but haven't been brave to do it. Thanks for posting your results and the information regarding the caps. :yep: