YAY! I got a twist out to look half decent (finally)

foxieroxienyc

How did I miss this!? Girl your hair looks great. I love twist outs, and the flexirods on the end brings it to "a whole... nuva.. levul.." -- hehe like the guy on Mad TV...:lachen:

bluevalentine

you did a great job it looks wonderful....i've never been able to do a good twistout, im gonna have to try this method :)

FAMUDva

Your hair looks great! Twist outs using flat twists were my favorite style during my transition.

I'm guessing it will have to be mine through the summer. I had braids but when I took the last set out (had them for 2wk stints 3 times) my hair felt crunchy and my NG was tighter than it had been :( I'm hoping I can get my old hair back through twist outs :)

caribgirl

I love your results FAMUDva!!! I must try this style again. The last time I tried this, my hair came out so crunchy- looks like you have mastered the twist out, though!

vestaluv1

Lookin good! I'm almost six months post relaxer and this would be a good style for me to try with the headband :yep:. Because in the words of TracieMae... 'the napps in my hair won't quit'.