YAY, i think i am almost fully SL heading to APL!! Here i come!

mixedbella_85

So i decided to wash and dc last night, and put in a leave in (Aphogee), and blowdry/ flat iron with my maxiglide to check my length. My hair has grown a lot in the past month, so i am very happy with the results! Thought i should share :drunk:

*Wash with CON
*Aphogee Leave - in
*Blow dried with a little melted shea butter
*Flat ironed with Maxiglide

Attachments

• IMG_1981[1].jpg
    IMG_1981[1].jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1988[1].jpg
    IMG_1988[1].jpg
    47 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2014[1].jpg
    IMG_2014[1].jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2048[1].jpg
    IMG_2048[1].jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Great progress! You straighten your hair very well. Where do you get your Aphogee? Do you have natural hair? I'm looking for a leave in for my natural hair.

Great progress! You straighten your hair very well. Where do you get your Aphogee? Do you have natural hair? I'm looking for a leave in for my natural hair.

I bought my Aphogee Leave - In from Sally's. My hair still has some relaxed parts, i have not had a relaxer in 7 months now. But, i saturate my hair with the leave in, and i blow dried it. It does wonders...really :spinning:

Your hair is beautiful and so shiny...where do you get shea butter from?

Thanks so much!!! There is a hair store in my town that sells all natural shea butter; the container has chunks of it. So, i take a little, and i microwave it until melted, and i use a little dap of it, which makes all of my hair shine without weighing it down.

May i add this site is amazing, it is so great to have people that share your common goals, and to learn from them! I am learning so much everyday!! It really helps!

Back