Yep, NEWLY NATURAL...BC Here!!!**PICS**

Morenita

After Whimsy cut I knew all the long term transitioners especially the ones feeling the itch ( You, Morenita(sp? sorry), Soleil) would end up BCing by the end of July.:lachen::lachen:

I could see it all coming call it my 6th hair sense.:grin::grin:

Haha, I'm still hanging on for dear life :look:

I KNOW!!! I was scurred to tell you:lachen: And I was the one tryna convince you NOT to chop. :lachen:

I know!!! Lol, that's what got me the most :lol:

Anyway, I will say that I haven't worn my hair down yet bc it starts out hanging down when wet, but as it dries it rises up like dough and so is more "out" than "down." I think if you really want to wear WnGs and you don't want a fro, you may want to wait a few more months.

I think in about 3-4 months, my hair will hang more like i'd like it to. Also, the other thing I've found is that my hair grows faster in the back than in the top. I still have some relaxed ends at the top (maybe and inch?), but i don't want to chop them bc I don't want a mullet (I want more of a mushroom) and I don't want to lose any of the length from the back. So maybe these things will keep you on the path we set out on 16 months ago. :grin: Anywhoo, I am still trying to find out what works and what doesn't work and the products I used before are not necessarily working like they did with my transition, so I am at square one all over again. Just some things to think about:yep:

Good point and good advice. I do want to do wash-n-go's, or at least give them a try. Shrinkage is a B*$#! My hair has a similar growth pattern and the top is shorter, although it doesn't stick up now like it used to after my mini chop. After I wash or condition it, it all lays flat in the top now at least so I think I could disguise it, but probably won't chance it lol.

But all in all I am enjoying the new found freedom...(and it is a LOT easier to manage than BSL 16 month post hair...I alsmost feel like I could do it every day...LOL)

That was the biggest question that I had for you. It's definitely not as difficult handling 16 month post hair, or at least nowhere as difficult as it was around say month 5, but I was wondering how much easier it is for you do detangle now and all. Thanks for the input. Just something to look forward to :yep:

:lachen::lachen:Morenita is still hanging on, though but i dunno how long she's gonna last (see above):drunk:

Tell me about it! Summer is so hard too. It's the perfect time to play around with wash-n-go's!! :ohwell:

FindingMe

Haha, I'm still hanging on for dear life :look:

I know!!! Lol, that's what got me the most :lol:

Good point and good advice. I do want to do wash-n-go's, or at least give them a try. Shrinkage is a B*$#! My hair has a similar growth pattern and the top is shorter, although it doesn't stick up now like it used to after my mini chop. After I wash or condition it, it all lays flat in the top now at least so I think I could disguise it, but probably won't chance it lol.

That was the biggest question that I had for you. It's definitely not as difficult handling 16 month post hair, or at least nowhere as difficult as it was around say month 5, but I was wondering how much easier it is for you do detangle now and all. Thanks for the input. Just something to look forward to :yep:

Tell me about it! Summer is so hard too. It's the perfect time to play around with wash-n-go's!! :ohwell:

I have no tangles. period. :look: It' very weird. When I wash there may be a few, but when I add conditioner, I can comb through with my fingers and then that's it. I can get a denman through at that point with NO issues. I hate to tell you that bc I know you are trying not to chop bc for me, that freedom was worth sacrificing the 3-4 months additional length I wanted. That's why I said I thought I could do my hair every day. Sorry:perplexed :lachen:

Morenita

I have no tangles. period. :look: It' very weird. When I wash there may be a few, but when I add conditioner, I can comb through with my fingers and then that's it. I can get a denman through at that point with NO issues. I hate to tell you that bc I know you are trying not to chop bc for me, that freedom was worth sacrificing the 3-4 months additional length I wanted. That's why I said I thought I could do my hair every day. Sorry:perplexed :lachen:

Killing me softly... :lachen:

congrats!!! its looking good!

And you miss thang... your hair has grown so much! Siggy looks great!