Yerba De La Negrita (scarlet Globemallow) For Thickness

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Dang and acv barely does for me. How do you use it?
I do 4:1 water to acv then use a concentrator nozzle to squirt it on my scalp cover and let sit for about an hour and rinse.
And I don't remember seeing any miraculous results
Maybe I'll try again after I take these twists out. I have to scritch my scalp and apply straight tea tree oil daily. Sigh

I use equal parts of ACV or white vinegar ( 50/50 ratio) and apply it DAILY until its under control.

nlamr2013

I use equal parts of ACV or white vinegar ( 50/50 ratio) and apply it DAILY until its under control.
Hmm you think I could do that in twists? Like have my hair twisted and rinse it daily?

That's promising because I know when I first started to do water only washing my scalp was so happy because I was scritching, massaging, preening, and rinsing almost daily and even when I stopped doing all that for months my scalp was under control but of course my hair was pretty dry because I didn't have fsc but I wonder if I could do wow in twists andand every 3rd day maybe rinse with some acv.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Hmm you think I could do that in twists? Like have my hair twisted and rinse it daily?

That's promising because I know when I first started to do water only washing my scalp was so happy because I was scritching, massaging, preening, and rinsing almost daily and even when I stopped doing all that for months my scalp was under control but of course my hair was pretty dry because I didn't have fsc but I wonder if I could do wow in twists andand every 3rd day maybe rinse with some acv.

I use it as a spritz. I part the hair and apply it to the scalp and hold my head back and down until it gets all over. I let dry and go about my business. Weekly I do a ACV as a prepoo and then start my wash day.

If you dont mind your twists frizzing, then an ACV daily wouldnt hurt.

nlamr2013

I use it as a spritz. I part the hair and apply it to the scalp and hold my head back and down until it gets all over. I let dry and go about my business. Weekly I do a ACV as a prepoo and then start my wash day.

If you dont mind your twists frizzing, then an ACV daily wouldnt hurt.
Ooh that doesn't dry your hair?

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
I'm gonna go ahead and order this. My nape is making me sad. Almost shed a tear today. Trying to decide if I want to get two or three bottles since I'd like to try it during my entire protective styling period (October 1-possibly May 30th). @shawnyblazes how long does one bottle last you?

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I'm gonna go ahead and order this. My nape is making me sad. Almost shed a tear today. Trying to decide if I want to get two or three bottles since I'd like to try it during my entire protective styling period (October 1-possibly May 30th). @shawnyblazes how long does one bottle last you?

I could have sworn I answered this but knowing me, I did mentally . One bottle lasts me around 2 months. I spray hair to lightly mist my side/edges mainly. @KinksAndInk

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
They haven't even processed my order. It's been almost a week. I'm going to submit an inquiry if I don't hear anything by Thursday morning. I could use those reserved funds for other things instead of mentally calculating and watching for them to take their money.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Still spritzing along. No scalp issues to report. I've been trying to use it twice a day but on Saturday and Sunday I'm up at 5am and I'm not a morning person so all of my focus goes to making sure I put on pants and not on spraying a product on my hair.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I've put this on the back burner until I finish my third bottle of Xcel 21. I don't want to use both at the same time. I will say my edges are on extra fluffy right now.

Yerba does work but it seems like Xcel21 works quicker.

Attachments

• 20161017_182644.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22