Yerba De La Negrita (scarlet Globemallow) For Thickness

kissalvoe

Wow. I was doing a search for Yerba because I moved a few hours away from Taos, and I found this post. It's so funny because I'm the ONTD member who recommended this (promisering15)! I think it's so cool that it's working for you ladies. It was used on me most of my life, and in the past few years, I've come back to it. I got weight loss surgery so hair falls out in handfuls, and having crazy Latina hair doesn't help. Yerba prevents my hair from falling out, regrows it, and makes it sooo healthy.

I do want to apologize to the OP for the mixup with Sally Beauty. It was carried in my local Sally stores as a test run back then. It was recently in some Walgreens stores as test runs as well. I love in New Mexico and I'm from Taos, so I'm just used to it being around. I am so sorry for sending you on a wide goose chase! Hopefully it's still been worth it. :smooches:

Hairties

I remember lurking on this thread a year ago. I ended up purchasing from Taos the concentrate. I actually used it about 2 washes ago.

I just went to the improved Taos site and it now says to rinse and then shampoo and then apply more to leave on the roots. I don’t think I would want to leave this in, I would be worried about dryness.

I might test halfway next washday.

Last edited: