*~~*Yet Another Enso Review*~~*KIND OF LONG

Eisani

:wave:

It's been a long time since I've started a thread, but I wanted to share my Enso Naturals experience.

First of all, the website is professional looking, they offer samples of six of their products for a very reasonable price, and they have three different shipping options. I placed my order on Friday, chose USPS delivery (very reasonable) and received my items today. Everything was nicely packaged, no spillage or leakage in the box. I thought I ordered all six samples, but I only received five and after looking at my invoice and order on the website, I somehow neglected to order the Cacao Curl Recovery DC- the one I was most looking forward to trying :ohwell: Anyway, here's what I ordered:

Aloe & Marshmallow Moisturizing Hair Milk: The smell reminds me of SheaAloe butter, kind of a green scent. It has a nice consistency, kind of thick w/o being too heavy.

Sweet Honey Hibiscus Leave In: It smells like Keracare Humecto :love: I was trying to decide if this one is thicker than the aloe & mallow, and I think it is by just a tad.

Milk & Honey Hydrating Buttercream: This is a nice creamy butter, ideal for sealing and it smells like a cross between KBB Honey Oatmeal and Vanilla Latte. It isn't greasy at all. Actually, none of the products are very greasy.

Olive & Honey Hydrating Hair Butter: Thicker than the milk & honey, this one smells...I don't know. I doesn't stink, it has a nice scent to it, just one that's difficult for me to identify.

Marshmallow Root Twist Pudding: The consistency of a whipped gelly. When I opened the jar, I instantly thought of Afroveda Whipped Gelly except it smells fresh!

After chelating, I dc'd w/Curl Junkie Curl Rehab since I didn't have the Cacao Curl Recovery DC :( I couldn't decide which products to use first so after rinsing, I used Aloe & Marshmallow to moisturize and Olive & Honey to seal on one side of my hair, and Sweet Honey Hibiscus to moisturize and Milk & Honey to seal on the other. I decided to do a twist out and used the Twist Pudding on both sides :spinning:. My hair was easy to comb, the roots were super smooth and my hair is obscenely soft :lick:. I'm sitting under the dryer now for about an hour, then I'm going to bed. Once I get up I'll take the twists down and take pics so for now, this is all the info I have! If I like the way my hairs turns out, I will definitely be purchasing the full sized products. So far I'm loving them, but I don't want to jump ahead of myself. Thanks for looking :grin:. Pics tomorrow, good or bad- promise.

Eisani

Awesome! I've been eyeing a few things but there isn't anything I really need.
I didn't need anything either but I can't help myself lol!

Update: As I'm sitting here feeling my hair under the dryer, the side w/the aloe marshmallow/olive honey feels a lot softer which is funny because it didn't as I was applying the product. I guess we'll see what's really good in about 8 hours. I'm calling it a night :sleep2:.

curlycoquette

You're hair is gorgeous. Thanks for the reviews, I've never heard of the company. Have to check them out now. They have a nice, organized site too. :yep:

jillian93

Thanks for the review! I can't wait to see the finished product, hopefully you like it as much as I did!

ThickRoot

Let us know what you think of the DC when you get it and try it.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Long Hair Care Forum App

Lita

Dont forget to come back with pictures...Love reviews!

I plan on ordering the Moss & Marshmallow softening serum & the Hibiscus leave-in cond...

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

LilMissRed

I didn't need anything either but I can't help myself lol!

Update: As I'm sitting here feeling my hair under the dryer, the side w/the aloe marshmallow/olive honey feels a lot softer which is funny because it didn't as I was applying the product. I guess we'll see what's really good in about 8 hours. I'm calling it a night :sleep2:.

Wow! @the bolded.. this sounds like some SERIOUS yumminess for
the hair.. I too will be awaiting ur final update :yep:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I've been stalking the Enso site. Trying not to buy any thing (so far so good). Their prices are reasonable, wanted to buy the full size b4 prices jump. @Eisani - all the products you purchased are sitting in my e-shopping cart.

Eisani

You're hair is gorgeous. Thanks for the reviews, I've never heard of the company. Have to check them out now. They have a nice, organized site too. :yep:
curlycoquette Thank you! I really like the site set-up, there isn't too much going on and I agree, it's organized.
I've been stalking the Enso site. Trying not to buy any thing (so far so good). Their prices are reasonable, wanted to buy the full size b4 prices jump. @Eisani - all the products you purchased are sitting in my e-shopping cart.
Golden75 go on and try them!

I took my twists down this morning and my hair has a nice hold but still very soft. My roots are frizz free and my hair has a nice fresh scent. The side with the marshmallow combo is just a wee bit softer than the other, but you wouldn't know just by looking at it. I've been snapping pics and I'll take more throughout the day to see how it looks and I'll upload when I get home.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
An e-Sister Gifted me the Lush Set! So I am Also Awaiting these Products in the Mail!:grin:

Very Exciting.:yep:

Thanks for the Review E!

Eisani

Okay, here are a few pics from my sorry camera phone :perplexed **Please don't quote the pics**

I like the hold the products gave, I got a small bit of frizz as the day went on but I think that had more to do with me touching it than the products lol. Another bonus is that I didn't have to use a lot of any of the items. The samples are 2 oz and I can see I'm going to get a ton of use out of them. I think Enso is a keeper...

twatombl

Your hair does look delicious! Its so defined and soft, thats good that you got those results without much product!