Yo Adrienne!

hiddy3

Like you haven't heard that one before huh?
Adrienne, I don't think I've ever read about or asked you how often you wash your hair.
Do tell girlfriend.
Hope everything is "groovy" in Cali. It's butt kickin' cold here on the east coast. :::: Brrrrr ::::

Pallas

adrienne0914

hey, pallas!! yeah, i do hear that one alot. in fact, some people have just shortened it and call me "YO!"

i wash my hair once a week, but i think i'm gonna have to increase it to twice a week again because my scalp is OUT OF CONTROL!!! how often do you wash yours?

yep, we groovin in cali! it's kind of cool, but like the sahara compared to the east coast, i think!!

brickhouse

When I read your post that started with Yo Adrienne, it reminded me of the Rocky films with Sly Stallone.
I love those movies.

hiddy3

The ole scalp acting up again huh? I know you had gotten it pretty much under control, maybe you are just going through some sort of phase and it will settle down again soon.

I wash once a week. I have no scalp problems but have always battled breakage/dryness.
I guess we all have our "hair crosses" to bear... Shoot, I remember when you and I had the same hair length. You have definitely left me in the dust though. At best I'm flirting with brastrap at the longest part of my "V shaped" mane. Once again I need to chop off dry and brittle ends (a good 2+ inches). Seems like it doesn't matter whether I trim every 8 weeks, or "when needed", my hair will get to a certain length and then start looking ratty. I hate long unkempt looking hair, so I eventually chop it. It's not noticible if I wear it curly, but when I wear it sleek the last 2-3 inches cry out for help! LOL

Anyway, keep on keepin' on girl. I'll say a little hair prayer for your scalp. I know things will be just fine for you though.

Pallas