You Feel Like You're Doing Everything Right, But It's Still Breaking--CLICK NOW!

Puddles

On Cloud 9
Yes, I think that would be fine. I'm moreso talking about the V05 and Suave type conditioners. :)

So Supergirl........you don't recommend these conditioners for moisturizing? If not.........which moisturizing conditioner do you recommend?

TIA :)

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
So Supergirl........you don't recommend these conditioners for moisturizing? If not.........which moisturizing conditioner do you recommend?

TIA :)

For deep and serious moisture, some of my faves are:

Aubrey Honey Suckle Rose
Unreel Penetrating Emollient
Nexxus Humectress

There are zillions of others out there, of course.

The new Redken line also sounds very promising. (though I have not tried it yet)

Prose Princess

That's four new items on my PJ list :nono:

Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
Ultra Sheen Duo Tex (maybe...I may use my ORS Hair Mayo instead, but I've heard good things about this)
Mizani H20 Nighttime Treatment
NTM Silk Touch Leave-in

(I'm not even gonna lie, I love buying new hair stuff lol :drunk:)
Thanks for bumping this thread! I can't wait to try these methods for my breakage!

Rina

I am loving this thread and the tips.

Breakage is my worst enemy and do not wish it do anyone. lol

J Glazin

This is a must read thread. The information is very very very useful. Im always experiencing breakage and now I have finally found my solution. THANK YOU

Ivy Santolina

I just subscribed too.

I A-vedic co-washed and did my weekly DC today and I noticed more breakage than I felt comfortable with. Also, my hair didn't detangle as much after rinsing out my DC.

The last time I used shampoo was my last relaxer. Depending on how I feel mid-week I may either clarify or co-wash then use my Joico K-pak reconstructor.

nik1976

OMG! Thank you soo much for all this info! My hair has been sheding a great deal however I think that it has a lot to do with the water in my area....water filter scheduled to be installed tomorrow...thanks again...GREAT POST!

melodies815

Perfect timing for this to be bumped!!! I did everything in B and now need to just wait the 2 weeks and continue. I had no idea there were so many different ways to halt breakage. Thanks for posting (way back in '06!!!)

Happy now....:creatures:creatures:creatures:creatures