You Guys Might Think I'm Crazy': Diary Of Us 'missionary' Reveals Last Days In Remote Island

Nikkiluv254

My favorite image:

Also, Sentinel Island In The Andaman Has Amazing Reviews On Google:

Many reviewers on the Google Plus page gave five-star ratings for the hostile island

Polled as an appealing 4.1 out of five, the island has received overwhelming praise from 'reviewers', although many of those who have visited have met an untimely end at the hands of the tribe.

One reviewer, Jeff Sharp, wrote: 'Was attacked by a group of naked gangsters and they didn't even show me the way to the city when I asked for directions.

'But overall, the experience was pleasant and I will visit again. Be sure to wear body armour if you visit.'

meka72

Every single time that I see this picture, I have to stop myself from asking: are they doing the butterfly or the tootsie roll? :lachen::lachen:

My favorite image:

Also, Sentinel Island In The Andaman Has Amazing Reviews On Google:

Many reviewers on the Google Plus page gave five-star ratings for the hostile island

Polled as an appealing 4.1 out of five, the island has received overwhelming praise from 'reviewers', although many of those who have visited have met an untimely end at the hands of the tribe.

One reviewer, Jeff Sharp, wrote: 'Was attacked by a group of naked gangsters and they didn't even show me the way to the city when I asked for directions.

'But overall, the experience was pleasant and I will visit again. Be sure to wear body armour if you visit.'

Ganjababy

This reminds me of a documentary I watched. This guy went to a secluded tribe. He hired a guide from one of the tribes and was paying him and his group peanuts, like 10 or 20 dollars per day. After he did the job the Bush man told him he had to pay him 1,500 dollars because he knew he was going to make money from filming the tribe and that was what his services were worth. The tribal man felt that the whole village should benefit and he intended to buy a boat for the village so that they had better access to the towns.

The white man was angry, utterly indignant and refused. The tribe man got his bow and arrow and started attacking him and told him he would not help him and his crew get back to civilization. The filmmaker was so angry and terrified. I was shocked at his indignation and him being so comfortable with taking advantage of these people (yeah I am so freaking naive sometimes).

It was the MOST hilarious thing I had ever seen. I squealed and hollered. This little guy terrorizing the white man with his bow and arrow. He was really scared and the little guy chased him and cussed him out. He learned that day. This is a recent documentary I watched on Kodi. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Glad I watched it for free after he tried to fleece those people.

sweetvi

This reminds me of a documentary I watched. This guy went to a secluded tribe. He hired a guide from one of the tribes and was paying him and his group peanuts, like 10 or 20 dollars per day. After he did the job the Bush man told him he had to pay him 1,500 dollars because he knew he was going to make money from filming the tribe and that was what his services were worth. The tribal man felt that the whole village should benefit and he intended to buy a boat for the village so that they had better access to the towns.

The white man was angry, utterly indignant and refused. The tribe man got his bow and arrow and started attacking him and told him he would not help him and his crew get back to civilization. The filmmaker was so angry and terrified. I was shocked at his indignation and him being so comfortable with taking advantage of these people (yeah I am so freaking naive sometimes).

It was the MOST hilarious thing I had ever seen. I squealed and hollered. This little guy terrorizing the white man with his bow and arrow. He was really scared and the little guy chased him and cussed him out. He learned that day. This is a recent documentary I watched on Kodi. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Glad I watched it for free after he tried to fleece those people.

What's the name

msbettyboop

Did the tribesman get his money though? :lachen::lachen: