1. https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/no-maintenance-scheduled.848583/
    Dismiss Notice

Bug You have entered an invalid birthday.

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Requests, Q and A' started by Nonie, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Nonie

Nonie Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    @dimopoulos I went to edit my custom user title coz I don't know when or why it changed back from what I used to have to member but then I could not save changes and exit User CP coz I kept getting the error:
    You have entered an invalid birthday.
    The hell? I hadn't. I didn't even touch it. It was my real birthday as it always was. Now I wasn't about to display my entire birthdate including year, I wanted just month and date as it always has been was was trying to leave it as that it would not accept that. As a test, I put 1 Jan 1980, it accepted it and locked it at that. Oh well! But that's not my birthdate. There's no way to change it, so I dunno if that was deliberately set that way, but I think it needs to be changed.

Also why did I get the glitch about my birthdate being invalid when it has always been like that? Is there now a mandatory rule to put your full birthdate coz it wasn't letting me save any changes w/o putting in a year?

2. FlowerHair

FlowerHair Reclaiming my time

Blog Posts:
    I guess LHCF is pulling an April fool's joke on you Nonie :)

3. Nonie

Nonie Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Thanks @FlowerHair

Silly dem! :rolleyes:

Well guess who had the last laugh? Yours truly. :yay: Coz now they don't know my real birthdate and I am many years younger. WINNING!

ETA: I hope you're referring to the b/day thing FlowerHair. I noticed the user title thing many moons ago (so that can't be a trick for today) and couldn't figure out how to change it back so dismissed it until today.

4. FlowerHair

FlowerHair Reclaiming my time

Blog Posts:
    I was just thinking how nice it would be to have been born in 1980!! J/k! :lol: