You just never know

Irresistible

Who someone really is to God

Several years ago, I was sitting outside of a burger joint, and a car hit me from behind, me and my daughter were both very shaken, I did not get out I sat there for a few trying to calm her down, thinking it was bad but could have been so much worse, I saw the guy in my rear view getting out, he came to my door, I opened it pretty pissed, I did not look up at him , he put his hand out to me to help me out, I put my hand out to take it, but just before my hand landed in his I saw his hand, it was dirty and grimy so I snatched my hand back in disgust, walked to the back of my car, by this time smell alcohol on his breath, I was fuming, but by the looks of him knew he had nothing and my dent was on me, fine so be it then, but I was pissed

Got back in the car, telling my daughter he was drunk and expressing my anger and frustration yet still telling her its going to be ok so she would stay calm, so I was going on and on :blah: and God spoke to me and said Did you know when he put his hand out to you he knew you would reject it ? I was like HUH? God said, would YOU put your hand out to someone if you knew they would reject it? I am just stunned like duh, what and huh? whats really going on here......then he said He is a gentle man me oh God thats horrible that I rejected his hand, but it was dirty Lord, he said This is not over me even bigger HUH?????

So I walked into the burger joint to get our burgers looked over at him and all these strong urges took over me to walk over to him, I'm like why LORD all I want to do is cuss him out right now.....

So I walked over to him.....and these words came out, not by me I tell you, 'I am not letting you get back into the car' as the words came out I was like ahhh this is what the LORD wants....he just brushed me off, with saying he only lived a few blocks away, I said 'I dont care your not getting back in the car' me in my spirit (what am I DOING?) what is coming out of my mouth this man is drunk and he could flip on me....he says 'I only had a couple drinks' ME again 'I dont care your not getting back in the car, I will call you a cab or the police, your choice' me in my spirit (wow your nuts) he said fine I will call the cab, I SAID no I WILL , he said NO I will.....I offered to pay (after all that must have been what the LORD wanted with all this) HE SAID NO

I said fine, I waited with him for this cab that took forever, while I was talking to him OMG all this beauty was just radiating at me from his soul, I could not understand it. He said to me with a very sad look in his eyes 'NOBODY WOULD HAVE COME BACK' I said well, I have to admit it was not me, it was God , he told me to. He just looked like warmth took over his face, and smiled, I SAID yeah trust me I was angry and wanted to cuss you out but God told me some things about you and that I had to come up to you

God showed what a beautiful man he was and how much he loved him and that he was angry with God because of some loss and pain in his life, then he proceeded to tell him about some of that, I WAS LIKE WOW, and ministered to him about his anger with God, so we talked and God told me to tell him 'thank you for listening to me and not getting back in the car' he said "I only did it because you cared' with tears

I was like God this is more than I can take, I could feel his despair and his pain and his heart and his love, it was overwhelming and I could feel God's love for him.....I am telling you it was making me cry, I said to him because it was overtaking me to say it ' GOD LOVES YOU *INSERT HIS NAME HERE*

OMG when I said that , tears just flowed from his eyes, and in that moment I could feel it so strongly that ALL OF HEAVEN WAS SO PLEASED WITH THAT MOMENT

I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND IT

God told me in the earth he is ignored, but to me he is a King in heaven.

I said God I dont know how I just did that, and now I got cold burgers , but give me cold burgers anytime you want to interrupt my life for something like that:grin:

Last edited:

Irresistible

oh yeah and for some odd reason my whole puter froze the first time I tried to post this and I DID NOT want to retype the whole thing after restarting, I was like THIS CANT BE HAPPENING , I CANT TYPE ALL THAT AGAIN

But here it is..... :giggle:

tgrowe

Just like Christ Jesus, he knew he would be rejected and denounced, but he STILL died so that any man who believeth in Him would not perish.