You Know It's Time for your Touchup When....

..... it starts to rain and you're caught without an umbrella so you put a plastic shopping bag on your head in fear of the dreaded naps that may be headed your way!!

.... People notice your greys sneaking in (I only re-touch my color rinse with relaxers).

... After bunning you have to leave your scarf on your head until the very minute you pull into the parking lot at work.

When you make your best attempt at a rollerset/wrap and come out lookin like a Dreamgirl. Pouf city!

-When you break a comb. I was so ashamed. I kept apologizing to my stylist for breaking her big toothed comb when she was touching up my hair lol

-When your NG laughs at the flat iron.

lol do you know how many stylists' combs i've broken? so embarassing lol

When no matter what you do, yo r always rochink your curls
If you jump from a 5th floor noyhing happed to you because of your hairn pillow
When you try to touch your scalp but can never reach it

I had forgotten this; it happened before my last touchup. When you are walking through a shopping center and a small out-of-breath child catches up to you.... gasping, he hands you a business card and says: "My Momma saw you through the window and thought you needed this!"

Yes!! A new salon with men stylists opened up near my job, and every other day one of them sees me walking down the street and comes after me to give me a card. As soon as I get my retouch, I'm going to go in there and show them so that they will leave me alone!

When your S/O suggest for you to get your hair done even thought he dont know crap about a perm. (bastard with his rude self)

When my 2 yr old decides she wants to try and comb my hair for me
When no brush could help the front that i leave out to wear my half wig
When im even scared to touch the new growth
When my blow dryer teeth flew in the tub
When i wear a ponytail all i see is waves all over the head
When you want to karate chop the new growth everytime you look at it

When you make your best attempt at a rollerset/wrap and come out lookin like a Dreamgirl. Pouf city!

:lachen: I was gonna say this. My SO says I look like I have on a wig.

also when it takes 30 minutes and half a spray bottle w/water and conditioner in it to get your ponytail right. Then wave city.

When you go for a touchup and your stylist ask you what made you decide to go natural:look:

:look: When relaxing your new growf (not growth but growf), your stylist screams a few explicatives, then yells "ARE you tryyyyyying to go NACH-UR-ULLLLLLLAHHHHH", then cusses a bit more, and leaves to go smoke. :look:

Y'all I had no idea that 2.5 inches of 4abqz new growth could do that to a person. :lol:

I had forgotten this; it happened before my last touchup. When you are walking through a shopping center and a small out-of-breath child catches up to you.... gasping, he hands you a business card and says: "My Momma saw you through the window and thought you needed this!"

:lachen::lachen::lachen:OMG!!! I'm rolling on the floor with this one.

Back