You WILL NOT BELIEVE what I got in the mail today!

pookeylou

Over the last few weeks I have been posting many things about Surge...well one fellow Surger suggested that I write them a letter and tell them how much I liked it...she jokingly said, "You should be getting something for all this free publicity you are giving them!"

so right at that moment...I sat down and sent them an email telling them how much I love the Surge and I have picture proof that it worked on my hair. I gave them my address and phone number in the event they wanted to contact me and offer me a million dollars for my pictures...(a girl can dream cant she?)...

Never heard anything back...

Well today...on my front porch...was a package...I thought it was my ingredients for making my shea butter concoction...IT WAS A BOX FROM SURGE!!!

They sent me all 4 products...FULL SIZE VERSIONS of the Surge Plus 14, Wojee Cream, Lotion Motion #9 and the Surge POWER WASH!!!! No letter or anything explaining why...just the products...I am going to take a picture with it now!!!

HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!?! It pays to tell companies when you like something ladies...

And to add icing to the cake...my DH got a gift card from the local Red Lobster! This was after his letter to the headquarters about the poor service he received. He had already recieved an apology and $50.00 in gift certificates...they must have informed the local restaurant...and they sent a gift card...worth $20.00!

I think tonight we will celebrate my SURGE gift!!!

Wow! That's great! I love free stuff
smile.gif

Girl...I am in total shock...I feel like I have won a prize...I have NEVAH had something like that happen before...

I won...hold your laughter please...a BRICK one time...yes you heard right...A BRICK...

It was a brick to put in front of a tree...they never sent the tree...just the brick...

So this is a nice...real nice...hook up!

[ QUOTE ]
Brooke007 said:
Hmmm.....
Dear Surge.....
user.gif
rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Girlllll...you better get to writin!!!

@Felecia...I will DEFINITLY post the shampoo experience...I am kind of nervouse about that...because I have not used shampoo since...April, 2003. So my dream is that my hair will feel moisterized and soft...instead of crispy and dry...we shall see...if it turns out bad...WHO WANTS THE POWER WASH!!???

[ QUOTE ]
felicia said:
me!!!!!!!!! I want it
grin.gif
you don't use shampoo? what do you use?

[/ QUOTE ]

I only use conditioner to wash my hair...NO POO for me!
grin.gif
Well...I will use it at least once to see how it goes...but I'm telling you...my hair better come out as soft and moisterized as with conditioner...or I am going to be PM'ing you for your address. I got a feeling you'll be getting it...the first ingredient is water...the second is Sodium Laureth Sulfate...it does contain Jojoba oil...but is it enough to soften? or is the Woojee cream supposed to restore that...I have a feeling...that is how it supposed to be used. I will read up on it and let you know.

I'm so excited I could just bust...I will let you all know when I put updates in my SURGE album.

Thanks for celebrating with me!

full size products
smile.gif
this i'm liking ALOT. girl pookeylou get to washing and snapping pics so we can see that fab pookeylou hair of yours
wink.gif

I will be adding some pics before the weekend is over...I will let you know how it goes...

By the way Miss J...Michaels fro...is my hair goal!!!

Re: You WILL NOT BELIEVE what I got in the mail to

Great, congrats to you....maybe they can sponsor on this site
smile.gif

Re: You WILL NOT BELIEVE what I got in the mail to

As a matter of fact...

I am writing my thank you letter to the Sales & Marketing rep...and I plan to mention the hair boards that I frequent...who knows...maybe a discount may come from this to anyone who clicks on the link if they advertise from this site...

Let me get to typing!

It's your birthday!!! It's your birthday!!! Hehe!
Let us know how you like the woojee cream.
Considering how many people (me included) have bought Surge from reading about the raves on LHCF, maybe we can get them to become sponsors.

Well this must me "Great stuff in the mail for Pookey" week...I got my stuff from FNWL.com...

Shea Butter, shea butter, shea butter!!! Rosemary hair oil, shea oil, sweet almond oil, apple blossom oil, lavender oil!!!

Yummy...I will be cooking over the double double boiler making some new shea butters....If you hear on the news of a woman in Ohio who set her house on fire trying to make her own hair concoctions...and you dont see me here on the board then IT MIGHT BE ME!!!

I did an all day spa day...hot oil treatment...not very comfortable with that...may have used a bit too much oil...used the Wojee cream...the coils SPRUNG on that stuff...then spritzed with my leave in conditioner mixed with my rosemary oil....twisted/bantu knotted my hair with the shea butter...we will see if it as soft as it usually is tomorrow.

I did notice that my hair stayed damp longer than normal today...normally I have to spritz my hair with leave in at least a couple of times before I finish my head...this time I did not even need to do that....hmmmmm wonder why?

Back