You''ll never guess

Wildchild453

When I hit waist I stop
You\'\'ll never guess

I've always hated Shea Butter, I just can't stand the way it smells. But I have put aside my aversion and embraced the power of it.

I've started this new regimen where I Surge my hair, moisturize the scalp with mango butter then go downstairs put that Shea Butter in the mic, let it melt then coat my ends with it.

Mind you it still smells and of course in oil form it gets all over my hair shaft, but I don't care then. I just cover it with a scarf then wash the sucka out in the morning and I don't even have to use alot of conditioner.

That shea butter leaves my hair so soft I can't stop touching it, I mean I'm addicted to it and for some reason I get more hair definition and less frizz. ::shrug::

All I know is that I love it but only at night when I can wash it out in the mornin.

By the way does anyone know how to stop your hair from breakin at the ends, I'm not talkin bout the long strands. I'm talkin bout the short ones that you just know are ends. It's breakin my heart

SweetNic_JA

Re: You\'\'ll never guess

I don't know but I'm wondering the same thing. Sometimes I see little 1/4 or 1/2 pieces of hair in my hand after I rub a product in.

AngelicRose07

back from years of hiatus
Re: You\'\'ll never guess

do a protein treatment on the last 2 inches of your hair..it should help stop the breakage.

it also may mean that you need a trim