Your faith in God works!!

Naijaqueen

hello ladies, I just felt like sharing a short prayer that I absolutely adore, its from a small book called "Your Faith in God Will Work" by the late Kenneth Hagin

Its a confessional prayer

"My faith in God works! I don't have to depend on someone else to believe God for me. In Christ, I have overcome the devil. In Christ, I can stand in the Father's Presence as though I have never committed a sin. With Christ, I am a joint-heir to all of Heaven's blessings and provisions. No one has a better right to use the Name of Jesus than I do. When I exercise my faith in God, according to His Word, I receive the results His Word promises. My faith in God works!"

Kenneth Hagin called it keeping the switch of faith turned on for the things you are believing God for, and it really does work. I say this to myself several times a day and my life is changing in more ways than I could ever have imagined. My faith in God works, and it keeps reminding me of that power that lies within me, the power I have in the name of Jesus.

His Promises are seen in verses like Jeremiah 29:11, Mark 11:24, John 10:10, Psalm 91

Remember that you WILL see the goodness of the Lord in the living (Psalm 27:13)

Your faith in God works!

charmingt

Naijaqueen said:
hello ladies, I just felt like sharing a short prayer that I absolutely adore, its from a small book called "Your Faith in God Will Work" by the late Kenneth Hagin

Its a confessional prayer

"My faith in God works! I don't have to depend on someone else to believe God for me. In Christ, I have overcome the devil. In Christ, I can stand in the Father's Presence as though I have never committed a sin. With Christ, I am a joint-heir to all of Heaven's blessings and provisions. No one has a better right to use the Name of Jesus than I do. When I exercise my faith in God, according to His Word, I receive the results His Word promises. My faith in God works!"

Kenneth Hagin called it keeping the switch of faith turned on for the things you are believing God for, and it really does work. I say this to myself several times a day and my life is changing in more ways than I could ever have imagined. My faith in God works, and it keeps reminding me of that power that lies within me, the power I have in the name of Jesus.

His Promises are seen in verses like Jeremiah 29:11, Mark 11:24, John 10:10, Psalm 91

Remember that you WILL see the goodness of the Lord in the living (Psalm 27:13)

Your faith in God works!

I totally agree!!:grin:

Naijaqueen

The book cost me like 95cents at my church's bookstore :D its real tiny, u can get thru it in 30mins, but I can guarantee the words are life changing, and u'll keep going back to it :)

It talks about how if you just thik you have learned the truth, the devil will put u to the test to see if you really believe what u say you believe. It talked about instead of hoping that the devil wont show up, arm yourself enough so that u can go out looking for him.
It mentions Ephesians 2...a very powerful scripture!

this is another excerpt
"And when you get to the place where you know your faith in God will work,, you will become dangerous to the devil! you will make hell afraid of you, and you will make Heaven glad."

It goes onto say
"Until you get to this place, even though you may be saved and filled with the Holy Spirit, the devil will have you at a disadvantage. he'll hold high carnival in your body and dominate your life."