Your favorite Deep Conditioner?

Solitude

For moisture- Garnier Fructis 3-minute mask (left on longer w/ heat)
For protein- Organics Mayonnaise

I'm starting to have a thing for ORS, though. I'm a cheapie.

Toy

I like
1.Pantene Relaxed and natural deep condition
2.Mane & tail deep conditoner

CenteredGirl

Well I get my Like Butta Baby from SamanthaJones. It is to die for and beats anything on the market. It's worth it's weight in GOLD.

kennedy1

KIKI
Totally off subject but I do love ORS deep con but Mizzdebbi how do you make that freakin' length t-shirt I need one bad to trck my growth?

Solitude

Totally off subject but I do love ORS deep con but Mizzdebbi how do you make that freakin' length t-shirt I need one bad to trck my growth?

I ordered mine from dontspeakdefeat - a member- for $20. She had a post about....I think in the vendor forum? You can pm her.

Linzdoll

Alter Ego Energizing & rebalancing cream
Alter Ego garlic Treatment
Apoghee 2 min
My hair has never behaved better!!!!

msa

Well I get my Like Butta Baby from SamanthaJones. It is to die for and beats anything on the market. It's worth it's weight in GOLD.

Excuuuuuuseeeeeee me.

SJ why don't I have any of this? What's in it? I know you do natural/organic for pretty much everything so I know I'll like it.

You know we don't live that far from each other...I will come get it:sekret: (and I mean that in the least stalkerish way possible)

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
SJ, you make your own products???? Why didn't I know about this? :lol: Do you have a website? I want some! :D

chebaby

i dont think i really have a favorite.

i do like:
humecto
humectress
AOHSR
UBH deep conditioner
banana brulee

empressri

I know it's not the ORS replenishing pak for me! My hair really doesn't like silicones anymore...seriously. From now on it's hairveda, jessicurl, kbb and shescentit deep conditioners.