Your favorite Deep Conditioner?

Coffee

Hairveda's SitriNillah Deep Conditioning Masque
Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol
ORS Replenshing

Neith

My favorite is miss key's 10 en 1 mixed with AO honeysuckle rose, half and half.

Don't ask me why, but mixed together they are MUCH better than when used separately.

Barbara

Princess
I'm tempted to try some of the deep conditioners listed above, but I have too much primary and secondary products to use up. I'm going to have to start a new thread with a poll to see which new ones I should add to my list. Anyway, here's mine:

Verifen Complex Advanced Conditioning Treatment (nothing needs to be added)
Motions Moisture Plus (doctored up or with just plain olive oil added)
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose (with olive oil added)

Last edited:

Lucky's Mom

Excuuuuuuseeeeeee me.

SJ why don't I have any of this? What's in it? I know you do natural/organic for pretty much everything so I know I'll like it.

You know we don't live that far from each other...I will come get it:sekret: (and I mean that in the least stalkerish way possible)

SJ, you make your own products???? Why didn't I know about this? :lol: Do you have a website? I want some! :D

No website yet. Goin' slowly.

I want some too...is this a LHCF secret or something...?! Ya'll tryna keep products from a new PJ?! :rolleyes:

oooh. Ooooh. I'm raising my hand too. I'd love to know about this!!!!

:lachen::lachen:You ladies are hilarious.

I am working on a launch. I have been using my creation for about a year.
Honestly - I don't even know why I typed the words. But - i did. I know how hairy the boards can be, and people ( including me) have gone after folks that were less than up to par.....

I have a small market - a few women who LOVE the stuff and is Begging for it.

I will keep you tuned in. It is an all natural uber moisturizing Condish. It has single handedly changed my hair in this last year.

msa

No website yet. Goin' slowly.

:lachen::lachen:You ladies are hilarious.

I am working on a launch. I have been using my creation for about a year.
Honestly - I don't even know why I typed the words. But - i did. I know how hairy the boards can be, and people ( including me) have gone after folks that were less than up to par.....

I have a small market - a few women who LOVE the stuff and is Begging for it.

I will keep you tuned in. It is an all natural uber moisturizing Condish. It has single handedly changed my hair in this last year.

Now you know you ain't right for posting this. Can a sista get a sample? Just enough for one wash day...:look:

Extremus

KeraCare Humecto
ORS Replenishing Pak
Aussie 3 Min Miracle
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment

:drunk:

chebaby

i deep conditioned this morning with ORS olive oil pak and my hair was soooooooooo soft. im in love with it. im happy its cheap because it it my new staple.

SundaiMorn

So far it is AO Honeysuckle and Rose but I am going to try Panten R&N Mask after all the rave reviews. I need something to combat my breakage.