Your hair is too short..

*~Mocha~*

I've had my shares of AWFUL stylists over the years..
The one that caused the most damage, Ive always asked her to trim my ends and she use to tell me my hair is too short for a trim?? I had NL hair at the time.. I mean c'mon even if I had ear length you should be able to trim. I use to hate how she dried my hair she woul just sit me under the dryer no rollers no heat protectant. I told her I didnt like that and she told me that my hair was to short to dry the regular way.

Oh yea on my last salon visit on Nov 08. I brought in my phyto and she tried to say it was a cheap relaxer.:lachen:

anyway... Im just so glad i found LHCF and doing my hair myself.

infojunkie

We're glad you're here mama, looks like she was about to have you on the fast track to Baldsville.

Lynnerie

We're glad you're here mama, looks like she was about to have you on the fast track to Baldsville.

:lachen::lachen::lachen: WOW that was funny!

First off- Do not continue to go to this stylist.

You need to find a hair care professional who you can express your goals for your hair to. Someone who shares as much of an interest in growing your hair and keeping it healthy as you to. Someone who is knowledgeable in hair care and practices it.

If you can't get someone like this do what myself and a lot of other ladies do. - Do it yourself. Take control of your hair in your own hands. LHCF has the right info to get you where you wanna be.

MonaLisa

I've had my shares of AWFUL stylists over the years..
The one that caused the most damage, Ive always asked her to trim my ends and she use to tell me my hair is too short for a trim?? I had NL hair at the time.. I mean c'mon even if I had ear length you should be able to trim. I use to hate how she dried my hair she woul just sit me under the dryer no rollers no heat protectant. I told her I didnt like that and she told me that my hair was to short to dry the regular way.

Oh yea on my last salon visit on Nov 08. I brought in my phyto and she tried to say it was a cheap relaxer.:lachen:

anyway... Im just so glad i found LHCF and doing my hair myself.

Now that...is amusing....

*welcome to the board*