"Your subscription was cancelled."

Glib Gurl

I just got a message from paypal that my subscription to LHCF was cancelled :blush: What does this mean? I do know that my annual renewal is coming up soon . . . please advise!

JustKiya

:lachen: Don't scare her, DLewis!! :lachen:

I think there is an 'auto-renewal' thingy, and maybe you've changed the account that you paid through before?

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
Your probably didn't sign up for Paypal to renew your subscription automatically, so now they're letting you know it's time to re-subscribe...
I don't know. Maybe a mod can answer this one.

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
It happened to me too. Paypal does this sometimes for security. When the time comes to renew you will have to go to paypal and sign in and click renew LHCF and then complete payment. It is not a big deal, I think its happened to every auto pay I have every had hooked up on paypal or my paypal card at one time or another. I asked and they have given me several lame answers that made no sense but everything turned out fine. HTH

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Thanks arosieworld for the info; that's helpful for me. :yep:

:lachen: @ dlewis....too funny. LOL

*Frisky*

If you look close it says it was cancelled by the seller which is LHCF..you will have to pay like you are a new member..at least I did.

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
It is probably because your subscription was still set to 5.00 which is the old fee. Since you had a recurring subscription the price was not automatically adjusted. For this we cancel the transaction and the member just resigns up using the new fee.

If that was not the case please open a ticket in the support system and we can investigate further.

discobiscuits

i remember bev said older members would keep the $5 as long as it was on auto renew and they did not change their sub. oh well.

BellaLunie

This happened to me when I cancelled a credit card through paypal. My membership shouldn't expire until Sept though

MissMeWithThatIsh

That happened to me and Bev cancelled my old membership and said as of this year I'd have to pay for a new one at the new price... says its a "glitch" ... ain't that bout a b...