You're American?

Naturelle

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

I remembered this morning cause I have to call my family over there but then I forgot and then Tiffers reminded me cause she said she was cooking (I'm sorry for interrupting girl cause I know how frantic and busy holiday cooking can be!)

To all my American sistas, have a wonderfully blessed thanksgiving day dinner. Enjoy, be merry, love and share and eat! Yes omg eat 'yuh belly full' (in my best carribbean accent) :grin:

Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

natieya

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

I remembered this morning cause I have to call my family over there but then I forgot and then Tiffers reminded me cause she said she was cooking (I'm sorry for interrupting girl cause I know how frantic and busy holiday cooking can be!)

To all my American sistas, have a wonderfully blessed thanksgiving day dinner. Enjoy, be merry, love and share and eat! Yes omg eat 'yuh belly full' (in my best carribbean accent) :grin:

That's very sweet! Thank you. I plan to eat more than I should :lick: and have lots of fun with family that I don't get to see often. :grin:

gissellr78

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving.....I will be having Latin Turkey lololol

Happy Holidays all