Zuvi Halo Hair Dryer

VinDieselsWifey

Has anyone ever heard of or used this hair dryer? The technology looks interesting. It’s in the same price range as the Dyson.

Nature inspired LightCare™ technology uses light to precisely dry water on the surface of the hair and helps maintain hair moisture, keeping hair shiny, strong and silky smooth.

+38% Shinier Hair

+17% Smoother Hair

+57% Longer Color Retention

+9% Stronger Hair

Nature Inspired Technology

"Think of it like natural dry of your hair on a walk outside, but at a much faster rate."

Instead of using extremely hot air like a traditional dryer, Zuvi Halo is inspired from the natural evaporation by sunshine and wind.

LightCare™, backed by over 160 patents globally, uses light and cooler air to dry your hair, natural and comfortable, while maintaining fast drying speed.

It uses infrared light energy to precisely dry the water on the hair surface, while leaving the internal cortex healthier, with 109% more hydrated compared to using overheated air from traditional hair dryers.

Healthy Hair Cortex without Over Drying

Over-drying compromises the hair cortex integrity, leads to split ends and breakage. The Zuvi Halo enables more hydration, which protects the cortex and the cuticles. This shields the cortex from external damage and results in a healthier and stronger hair strand.

VinDieselsWifey

Zuvi is having their Black Friday sale & the dryer is on sale for $279. They also have a discount for professionals. I'm trying to upload my cosmetology license on the website but I'm having issues. I will contact them.