2024 2025 Growth Aids Challenge

Increased my cleansing and started doing Fenugreek sprout rinses on days when I don't cleanse. Now I have to refresh my cornrows after just one week!!

I know my hair grows faster with more water. So I have a theory that I could even just do a plain water rinse or use any other Ayurvedic tea and get the same/similar results.

Took my

Geritol
B12
Bamboo Silica
QB MSM/Biotin mix
Vitamin D (last one need to get more )

rubbed QB Rosemary Balm and Crown Hair Botanical stimulant oil on scalp

still haven’t figured out my collagen situation. I also received some vitamins when I bought my collagen. I might use those in place of the straight vitamin D until I repurchase.

Radiant Plant based hair health formula

Supplements

Biotin Max Strength
Multivitamins
Folic Acid
MSM Tablet Form
Vitamin C
Protein Powder (when my protein is not sufficient for the day. I'm tracking my intake via Food App)

I started taking these supplements on January 1st and have noticed an increase in body hair growth. While I'm considering stopping, I also want to see the full potential of the supplements on my hair this year. My body hair is regrowing at a faster rate, and my waxer suggests scheduling appointments every 4 weeks instead of the usual 7 weeks.

Additionally, my nails have become stronger and are growing longer.

I will search for a Leave-in Protein Spray, since I the goal is to only trim every 6-8 months.

Took my supplements.

Qhemets MSM/Biotin Mix
Geritol
Bamboo Silica
B12
Radiant Hair Health vitamins

Frothed Collagen into my protein coffee drink. Rubbed Qhemet's Rosemary/MSM balm and Crown Hair Stimulant Botanical oil on my scalp and massaged.

I took down my cornrows last week and I have been SLACKING ever since! See, this is why I don't mess w loose hair. It's harder to find my scalp! :lachen:
And then I don't wanna rub in my scalp concoctions bc it'll tangle up my roots when I massage them in. I've been M&Sing every 2-3 days. I'mma lose all of my little hair. lol

I took down my cornrows last week and I have been SLACKING ever since! See, this is why I don't mess w loose hair. It's harder to find my scalp! :lachen:
And then I don't wanna rub in my scalp concoctions bc it'll tangle up my roots when I massage them in. I've been M&Sing every 2-3 days. I'mma lose all of my little hair. lol
Me too girl.

Took my supplements this morning

Sprayed my edges with As I am Rosemary Water. Massaged it in. Then rubbed QB Rosemary/Msm balm on my scalp followed by Crown Hair Botanical Scalp oil. Massaged it in all in. I will repeat in two days.

Still heavy on the Ayurveda mixes for my shampoo, condish, scalp tonic and hair oil.
I'll have to adjust my scalp tonic, to remove peppermint it is effective but not safe for me right now. I'll probably just stick with a basic Bhringraj and Amla infused EVOO and/or Almond oil or mix as both my hair and scalp oil.

The hibiscus tea hair spray is doing good things for my hair! It's naturally shiny and healthy, even when I reduce my cleansing and conditioning to once every 8-14 days. :look:

Alright, time to take my tired self to bed.

Back