March 2024 What Did You Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

x1 Redken Frizz Dismiss Mask
x1 Olaplex no. 6 Bond Smoother

Both were 50% off during Ulta's beauty event. I have noticed that often when an item is on sale during this event, it will go for the same price on Amazon. Good to know for sale days when you won't be spending enough to qualify for free shipping. I bought the Redken mask on Amazon for the 50% off price. Amazon didn't have Olaplex on sale today, but it doesn't hurt to check.

x1 Redken Frizz Dismiss Mask
x1 Olaplex no. 6 Bond Smoother

Both were 50% off during Ulta's beauty event. I have noticed that often when an item is on sale during this event, it will go for the same price on Amazon. Good to know for sale days when you won't be spending enough to qualify for free shipping. I bought the Redken mask on Amazon for the 50% off price. Amazon didn't have Olaplex on sale today, but it doesn't hurt to check.
Saw Olaplex no. 6 is currently 50% off on Amazon. Perhaps the sales don't go live on each platform at the same time :scratchchin:

It's a 10 silk express leave in

Aussie Mega Flexible Hold Hairspray

Chi: Shampoo, Conditioner, and Silk Infusion set.

I really just wanted the silk infusion, but could only find it in a set at TJ Maxx.

I forgot to mention that I got:

1 Anti-fog shower mirror
1 small timer for the bathroom because I no longer want to use my phone or get out of the shower to use the stove timer to keep up with how long I keep hair product in my hair.

To close the month out, I got:

1 Kent AirHedz Medium Paddle Brush with Large Quill
1 Kent Hair Brush and Comb Cleaner
1 Vegetable Glycerin
1 Peppermint Essential Oil
1 Menthol Crystals
3 African Rubber Hair Thread

Earlier in the month and forgot to mention:

1 Protective Shower Visors

I bought:
-XL pair of Nitrite gloves
-Roll of paper towels
- She is Bomb Conditioner
- Silicon Mix Protein line:
Fortifying Shampoo, Strengthening treatment and leave in
-Hawaiian Silky Relaxer (but I didn't actually have to buy this, cause I had this in the fridge door on the bottom shelf. I thought it was a half jar but turns out it was a full jar lol)
-Hawaiian Silky 14 n 1 leave in
-Another jar of Mielle Protein Free Deep Conditioner

I did not choose to buy the Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor because it's so expensive by my house now and I have the Plex line to use. Also I literally just realized that I'm almost out of the Ors Creamy Aloe Shampoo.

Back