What do you use to grow your hairline???

shae101s

Hello everyone, my big question is what product(s) have you used to successfully grow in your hairline, edges or parts of your hair that either got nicked, won't grow or just broke away?

Let's hear it ladies!

My hairline has definitely suffered from tight headbands, microbraids, and the years of perming before I went natural.
Now, I have decided to just leave them alone. I try my hardest not to put them under any stress. Also, I massage them with vitamin E oil or a mixture of jojoba oil and aloe vera juice. And, I pray for them.

Oils.Oils. Oils. I have thos most wonderful Growth Oil- I got it from Donna Marie's website, all it is Castor Oil with some infused herbs in it. Here is a description...

Looking for an all natural formula that helps your hair grow? Look no futher! The Goddess Growth Remedy is the solution to long, healthy, flowing tendrils. This Herbal infusion of handpicked, hair loving herbs including Hibiscus, Rosemary, Rose, Horsetail, and Nettles has helped prevent hair loss and promote healthy hair growth. This product is pure and now 100% natural allowing only the 'good stuff' to penetrate your hair!

Phthalate FREE, natural fragrance used

This oils has me sprouting baby hairs and all. My OCT is too harsh on my edges- but awesome on the restof my scalp.

Dr. Miracles Hot Gro grease works great. Its not natural and very thick and greasy so I only used it at night. Also the smell is strong but it was worth it. My edges filled in within a month.

I have strong edges, but I moisturize, Wave Nouveau-(my love affair), and I use OCT/Beemine mixed, and Patience Hair Oil, but not all at once, just every now and then....umm I might try castor oil....

:shocked: Someone else knows about castor oil??? Who is this???

But seriously, castor oil will thicken your hair and you won't have to worry about build up.
Castor oil was popular on the board for a while...I still use it on my ends. I should start using it on the hairline as well

I use MegaTek with jojoba oil, emu oil, and tea tree oil mixed in. So far its worked wonders for me since I took out my braids.:yep:

Oils.Oils. Oils. I have thos most wonderful Growth Oil- I got it from Donna Marie's website, all it is Castor Oil with some infused herbs in it. Here is a description...

Looking for an all natural formula that helps your hair grow? Look no futher! The Goddess Growth Remedy is the solution to long, healthy, flowing tendrils. This Herbal infusion of handpicked, hair loving herbs including Hibiscus, Rosemary, Rose, Horsetail, and Nettles has helped prevent hair loss and promote healthy hair growth. This product is pure and now 100% natural allowing only the 'good stuff' to penetrate your hair!

This oils has me sprouting baby hairs and all. My OCT is too harsh on my edges- but awesome on the restof my scalp.

thanks a million for sharing this.

thanks ladies :)..How does this mix sound? Castor Oil with a touch of peppermint and coconut oil? But I shall be trying the raw castor oil by it self and see how it works.

I will either be braiding my hair tonight or in the morning and imma braid the edges with Castro Oil, I need to get rid of this stuff.

wHAT IS THE DONNA MARIE SITE?

Back