STEP IT UP ON THE GROWTH AIDS..PART 2

My new growth aid routine has not taken off yet:nono:

I could not find Biotin when I went to buy it and I have been forgetting to take my other vitamins:ohwell:

I have been drinking tons of water though:grin:

The only thing I don't like is that I have to go to the little girls room so many times because of drinking so much water:ohwell:

Water's all good Mandy - I hope it's filtered though ;-).

I'm drinking at least 4 litres a day and I feel so good about flushing out toxins away from my body! Go get that biotin lady, and let's keep up!

I'm still applying daily to my scalp my sulphur,MN and MT in jojoba and shea oil with rosemary and tea tree EOs.

I also take MSM and other supplements for good measure, and drinking loads of herbal teas :grin:.

Hey ladies..everyone is doing well. keep up the good work.

I will be starting my new growth aid routine this week. I am out of OCT and I have decided to not purchase any other topical growth aids yet.

I will be taking my overall health vitamin, drinking lots of water...
Same here, ran out of MT. Will step up the vitamins, I like the gnc womans ultra mega, HSN, and Silica. and yes plenty of water. Im going to order more MT but for now,will step up the vitamins.

I've been very good this week. I've used my BM+MT mix about 4x this week already. I have lil gray hairs sprouting up everywhere. This mix is no joke.

Good job ladies.

I was so busy this weekend that I did not do anything hair wise:ohwell:

I am back in the game. I am not doing so well with my vitamins, but doing ok with water.

I need to increase my water intake. I've been doing good with my vitamins lately and I've been eating lots of protein (fish, pasta, protein bars, and Ensure :lick:) Also, I've been using Surge and Worlds of Curls moisturizer daily along with my Ayurvedic oils.

Ibeen doing good last week the week before not so goood my DD had a birthday party and that took my mind off my hair. I HAVE actually done great with drinking water, slacked on my vitamins (when I do not have OJ to flush down those horse pills I don't take), however I've been using my oils in moderation so my hair won't be so thin.

However I will be applying my growth aids more. I miss that tingling feeling in my scalp that lets me know my hair is GROWING....

Arrrrrrr...I still have not been able to find Biotin anywhere. Where do people get from?:wallbash:

Anyway...I am drinking tons of water and taking my other vitamins.

I had a bit of MN that was mixed with Rosemary and castor oils. I used it up for today.

I will still stick to my water and vitamins. I am doing ok with water, but not so good with Vitamins. Off to go and take them.

I started taking my vits again last night.
I will start on my growth aides again in maybe a couple weeks, or whenever I am not wearing it straight. I guess I can go in my parts with my mix when my mom puts in my curlformers.....

Arrrrrrr...I still have not been able to find Biotin anywhere. Where do people get from?:wallbash:

Anyway...I am drinking tons of water and taking my other vitamins.

http://www.iherb.com/productdetails.aspx?c=1&pid=1645&utm_source=gb&utm_medium=f3
This is the biotin supplement that I use from our local health food store and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I do have to drink quite a bit of water with it, but IMO it's worth it. I haven't had an increase in acne but that may be due to my own chemical make-up. I've not gotten the amount of growth that I'd like to, but I stay consistent with about a half inch a month. What I really love about the biotin is that my hair is rather thick and I believe it's from using the biotin. I take other supplements as well, but none as consistently as the biotin. I just started the Egg Drink Challenge:lick:, so I've changed my routine to take my biotin in the evenings with dinner and I have the Egg Drink in the a.m. just in case the avidin in the egg binds the biotin in my body. HTH

Still going strong with my MT + BM mix and I think I'm getting good results. I don't comb and slick down with a scarf so my ng is always flat. However, I see the length when I wash.

I have applied my MT+BM mix 3x since Monday so I'm still on a roll. I have 1/2 a bottle of MTG that I need to use up, so I'm thinking of adding a little to the mix for next week's application. I will incorporate that after I wash on the weekend and try that blend out. I'm on a mission to get back what I lost from a scissor happy stylist.

http://www.iherb.com/productdetails.aspx?c=1&pid=1645&utm_source=gb&utm_medium=f3
This is the biotin supplement that I use from our local health food store and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I do have to drink quite a bit of water with it, but IMO it's worth it. I haven't had an increase in acne but that may be due to my own chemical make-up. I've not gotten the amount of growth that I'd like to, but I stay consistent with about a half inch a month. What I really love about the biotin is that my hair is rather thick and I believe it's from using the biotin. I take other supplements as well, but none as consistently as the biotin. I just started the Egg Drink Challenge:lick:, so I've changed my routine to take my biotin in the evenings with dinner and I have the Egg Drink in the a.m. just in case the avidin in the egg binds the biotin in my body. HTH
Thank you so much for this info. I didn't think about going to the health food store and getting it from there. I will look for it next time I am there.

Is it too late to join this challenge? I have been doing growth aides since January (there was a two week period where I didn't have any thanks to ebay, paypal and the post office) BUT I've been taking 3000 mcg of Biotin.

I am using Bee Mine and MT like a few of the other ladies and I havent missed a day yet.

My application system is a bit complicated.

1. I apply MT, place a plastic bag over it so that it can get into my scalp.
2. After a few hours, I put Bee Mine in with it.
3. Take 3000 mcg of biotin with 1000mg of Vitamin C
4. Bun my hair and go. I work late evenings so I do this in the AM.
5. Wash 1x a week DC 1x a week with JBCO and cowash 1x a week.

If its too late, I guess I'll be doing the challenge with you in spirit. Good luck ladies and don't forget those growth aides!!!

Is it too late to join this challenge? I have been doing growth aides since January (there was a two week period where I didn't have any thanks to ebay, paypal and the post office) BUT I've been taking 3000 mcg of Biotin.

I am using Bee Mine and MT like a few of the other ladies and I havent missed a day yet.

My application system is a bit complicated.

1. I apply MT, place a plastic bag over it so that it can get into my scalp.
2. After a few hours, I put Bee Mine in with it.
3. Take 3000 mcg of biotin with 1000mg of Vitamin C
4. Bun my hair and go. I work late evenings so I do this in the AM.
5. Wash 1x a week DC 1x a week with JBCO and cowash 1x a week.

If its too late, I guess I'll be doing the challenge with you in spirit. Good luck ladies and don't forget those growth aides!!!
Hey the challenge is almost done, but we might continue for a while longer. Welcome!

Hi thanks for this challenge. I just decided to do something to step up my growth to make midback next year (I know it's ambitious but at least I'll try). I bought OCT and it arrived yesterday. (YEA) Now I need help on how to use it (daily 2-3x a week?) I also have been taking some vits, but I notice that I tend to get a little ill after about a week of taking them 3x a day like the bottle says. I seem to do better w/ 2x a day. My real issue is I'm hyper allergic to a lot of stuff and I am genuinely afraid to take things orally. Can any of you recommend a topical treatment to supplement my OCT regime?

Back