The Full WL by 2009 Challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MariposaSexyGirl

Okay it's October 1st already :look:...sorry I got excited by all the pictures I just saw right now. Lets just pretend that today is Oct. 1st :lachen:.

This thread is for all the ladies who are close to WL or are at WL but want those ends to be very full and thick. This challenge will officially starts on October 1,2008 and end on Oct 1,2009. There won't be any rules but I will give suggestions. Suggestion # 1: Do not go over board with the trimming(unless your maintaining at WL).
Suggestion#2: Try to avoid direct heat as much as possible. This time I will only do one reveal(Oct 1st 09). But you can post pics of your hair any time you want in here :lick:. That's all ladies.I remember a few of you ladies who said you want to join so I already added your names.

Particepents:
MariposaSexyGirl
silverlotus
Tee
Que
tenjoy
Traycee
Zsazsa6275
marie170
AngelDoll
Br*nze*b*mbsh~ll
BostonMaria
Vanity1
LaReyna756
Tarae
Sunshine0801
onejamifan
Dsylla
A-Yannie
MCrzGr
Brownshugahgirl
bellecheveux
thehairgirl
vpoetic
Lavendar
metro_qt
Mrs.TheBronx
Sugarose
Ladylyn
TheLadySays
Blessed2bliss
Nubianqt
livesoundtech
prospurr4
buttafly
Patiencevirtue
angel_tee
rabs77
joib
babydollhair
Schipperchow1

misspriss
tsmith
gissellr78
Valerie
Samanthajones67
HoneyLemonDrop
Pocahonta_s
BabyDollhair
Monica78
ChocoKitty

Last edited:

*Frisky*

Re: The Full WL by 2009 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me me me!! I want in..I am determined to make WL by the end of this year or early next year so hopefully Full WL wont be such a hurdle by October 1st.

AngelDoll

Okay MariposaSexyGirl, I'm in. You all have been such inspirations. I would love to be full WL by this time next year.

Good luck ladies!!!!

BostonMaria

Please count me in!!! Thank you for starting the thread. I am looking forward to having my hair that long by Oct '09!

I just subscribed to this thread

Vanity1

You can add me, even though I know it is not humanly possible for me, give me something to look forward to :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Tee

:happydance: Thanks for starting the thread MariposaSexygirl. I am back to more buns again for the upcoming year.

Zsazsa6275

Dang woman, you're quick! I was trying to decide and you already got my name up there! :lachen:

It's all good. I will give this challenge the old college try. :yep:

Let's get it crackin', ladies!

tenjoy

Im in! Im getting braids also for the winter Que on November 1. Have anyone shortened the front of their hair?

ETA: No more coloring for me. I may do only streaks or something, iunno yet. Rinses maybe.

bella gee

I'm in too!!

I have a sew-in now. I was a lil below BSL (in need of a trim) BEFORE the sew-in.

I hope to be full WSL around March/April.

Lavendar

This thread is for all the ladies who are close to WL or are at WL but want those ends to be very full and thick.

Well, I definitely want my ends to be full when I reach WL, so I keep my hair blunt at all times. But what do you consider already close to WL...within a couple of inches, at least already MBL, touching WL already...I need to know because I plan to make WL within your timeframe, but I wanna play by the rules.:yep:

silverlotus

Well, I definitely want my ends to be full when I reach WL, so I keep my hair blunt at all times. But what do you consider already close to WL...within a couple of inches, at least already MBL, touching WL already...I need to know because I plan to make WL within your timeframe, but I wanna play by the rules.:yep:

I think you should join! :yep: If you plan to be WSL by the end of the challenge, I don't see why not.

Mrs.TheBronx

I would like to join this challenge..

This maybe the wrong thread for this but....

I have hit a rough spot with my hair.. :cry3:

I am kinda just buying all these products and overwhelming myself with products.

I need more simplification or a regimen to stick to.

My hair maybe suffering for my PJ spending habits and nothing for my hair to really get used to!!!
:( PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wallbash: