The Full WL by 2009 Challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think i'm going to have to pull out of this challenge as well...a major setback has put me back just below BSL...so I don't think that i'll be full waistlength for a while :sad:

Unless a miracle happens, I won't be Full waist length by Oct 1:sad: although I should be able to claim it by the end of the year. Congrats to those who made it though:congrats:

Wel it is the day that the challenge is over.Im just making it to my waist. Or maybe it's really close lol. It is flat ironed pin straight and i swear it looks better in person.The camera quality sucks because i messed the other one up:ohwell:. Oh well Here it is :

wl2-vi.jpg

wl1-vi.jpg

I want it maybe an inch longer. Maybe in Dec/Jan I will start trimming to thicken it up. It is very hard to keep it blunt geez.

Wel it is the day that the challenge is over.Im just making it to my waist. Or maybe it's really close lol. It is flat ironed pin straight and i swear it looks better in person.The camera quality sucks because i messed the other one up:ohwell:. Oh well Here it is :

wl2-vi.jpg

wl1-vi.jpg

I want it maybe an inch longer. Maybe in Dec/Jan I will start trimming to thicken it up. It is very hard to keep it blunt geez.

Gorgeous hair :yep:

Yay....Good for you ....Your hair looks great...It grew back fast from your last cut...

Looks good MariposaSexyGirl! You made it to WL! I love blunt cuts!

Thank you! I noticed with blunt cuts my hair still doesn't grow at the same speed. I kinda miss my V lol.

Gorgeous hair :yep:

Thank you and um your hair gorgeous! You sure you aren't WL?
Yay....Good for you ....Your hair looks great...It grew back fast from your last cut...

Hey Traycee! Thanks. Yeah it grew back but I hate when my ends don't look full. I guess some of the hairs will catch up and thicken up. I love your hair!

wl2-vi.jpg

wl1-vi.jpg

I'm confused. Are you sad? Because girl your hair is GORGEOUS! Looks like you made full WSL! Congratulations!!! :yep:

I'm confused. Are you sad? Because girl your hair is GORGEOUS! Looks like you made full WSL! Congratulations!!! :yep:

Well,I'm not sad but I feel like it could be better :look: . Hair anorexia maybe? I want my ends thicker. But thank you so much! Your hair has grown so fast wow!

I'd love to, tenjoy, but I think the rules of this challenge state that it ends on October 1. Anyway, I thought you were already full WL...aren't you?

nope...im in this challenge too. i will update in december or Jan 1. Rules are always felxible!

Congratz to all the ladies that made WL:drool: your hair gives me so much hope:yep: I can't wait to join the club:love:.

I didn't make full WL. If I don't make it by December, I'll never get there. I plan on cutting my hair to maybe BSL. WL is a bit much for me now :lol:

But congrats to those who made it!

Back