1 month update with pics!

secretrose

I thought I'd share my one month update. i still havn't relaxed yet so these pics are with 2 inches of NG. I need to find a way to stop this breakage though :perplexed I normally judge my progresss by my birthmark on my back

braids1.jpg
braids.jpg

resize3.jpg
11-18-07.jpg

Wow that's great progress!!!

What do you attribute it too? Have you tried Pantene Mask? It has done wonders for me and my breakage issue...

Great progress! We both started in October...i'm gonna add you to my friends! good luck with your hair journey! :grin:

Just BEAUTIFUL!!! Looks healthy and shiny. Hard to believe that you are having problems with breakage! :clapping::trophy:
Thanks Serenity :)

I know :( It wasn't until today I noticed it. there was so much of it, but I think it may have been the shikakai - I may have used too much, 3tbl spoons. Next time I'll try one.

Wow that's great progress!!!

What do you attribute it too? Have you tried Pantene Mask? It has done wonders for me and my breakage issue...

Thank you :) Scalp massages are definately the culprit of the growth and started cowashing 3 times a week but it's too soon to tell if thats helping.

What do you use on your hair? It's so shiny. Very pretty! Great progress!

Thick, Shiny, Pretty healthy hair (applause) Congrats girlie!!!

Hi Nikki :wave:(hugs)
Thank you:)

ur hair looks great.

Thank you. I appreciate the comments ladies, it made my day. I was almost in tears ealier today

What do you use on your hair? It's so shiny. Very pretty! Great progress!

Thanks tiffers. For shine, hmmm.... i only used lacio lacio leavin. Might have been the shikkakai and alma tea today though.

Thanks Serenity :)

I know :( It wasn't until today I noticed it. there was so much of it, but I think it may have been the shikakai - I may have used too much, 3tbl spoons. Next time I'll try one.

I did exactly the same thing last week and I hardly put in water in it,it was more of a paste:nono: When I started washing I could tell it was no good, I am still recovering:nono: Lots of mouisture and DC'ing

Back