1 year anniversary update pics

I will. I've been really busy, but I've missed you guys and needed a little extra dose of motivation. Good to see you and to see how well you've done.

(tears) it's so beautiful! (Sniffs) There's hope for me :grin:. What a great head of hair you've got! Lovely girlie. Kudos.

Your hair is beautiful! Great Progress. I also believe that the true key is diet..including water intake. I know that is what I attribute the health of my hair to so far..moreso than anything else I'm doing:yep:.

You hair is beyond words! Beautiful doesn't cut it.
My diet has always been poor but your testimony has me contemplating change right now. Keep it up!!!

Thanks to all you beautiful ladies.. I am working on a fotki now to post my progress pics from start to finish... I may not have a regime posted yet,, I am not that computer savy.. so I just want to post pics I have taken along the way first. so you can see progress along the way, sometime today.

Your hair has definitely inspired me to make sure I get my salmon in a few times a week. I agree w/ another poster, beautiful doesn't even describe how good your hair looks.

Back