1 Year Progress Pics

Body&Shine

Hello Ladies! Here are my one year progress pics. Yes, I have been here for one year. I know many of you might not know me because I don't post often. I know most of you all because I lurk often.:yep:

I still have not gotten use to taking hair pics yet. I need a little more practice.

I am pleased with my progress. I was full bra-stap but I needed a serious trim. My ends were all dry and pulling when I combed my hair. I allowed my stylist to give me some long layers. She thinks all on length hair is boring:grin:

How do I set up my fotki album to allow someone to leave a comment? Thanks!

Attachments

• back2.jpg
    back2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1850-vi.jpg
    IMG_1850-vi.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1851-vi.jpg
    IMG_1851-vi.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1852-vi.jpg
    IMG_1852-vi.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 90

Tamrin

unapologetic
Great progress, beautiful hair.
To set up comments go to album click edit properties and then on the bottom left click on advancee properties and you will see the 4th item about posting comments.

Last edited:

Body&Shine

ichephren- I don't really have a regimen. I mainly keep it simple.

• I wash, condition, and rollerset once a week.
  • I moisturize daily. Sometimes twice a day.
  • I use protein when my hair asks for it.
  • I don't use any direct heat. In the pics, I allowed my stylist to use the ceramic iron for the first time in years.
  • I wear my hair down often but I do wear protective styles also. I don't wear either one exclusively.
That is about it. I hope this helps!

shunta

ichephren- I don't really have a regimen. I mainly keep it simple.
  • I wash, condition, and rollerset once a week.
  • I moisturize daily. Sometimes twice a day.
  • I use protein when my hair asks for it.
  • I don't use any direct heat. In the pics, I allowed my stylist to use the ceramic iron for the first time in years.
  • I wear my hair down often but I do wear protective styles also. I don't wear either one exclusively.
That is about it. I hope this helps!

Honey, that sounds like a regimen to me!:yep: Your hair is beautiful. Now what products do you use? Also, what's your hair type?

Body&Shine

Honey, that sounds like a regimen to me!:yep: Your hair is beautiful. Now what products do you use? Also, what's your hair type?

I use dominican products. I just decided to add a little KeraKare back in. I just hate the humecto in the bottle. It is so watery:wallbash:. I used KaraKare hydrating poo and humecto for years. I had a tub of humecto(tub is much creamier than the bottle) since it was my staple.
I really like dominican products because they are lighter on my pockets. I really like the Nacidit Avocado Conditioner. It is thick and creamy. It does have Mineral Oil in it.(I know many ladies don't like mineral oil.)

I use Torque Emergencia for protien.

I add Castor Oil to everything because I have fine hair.

For a moisturizer, I use ORS olive oil in the jar, ORS carrot oil, or Design Essentials Nutriment Rx. The Nutriment Rx works better for me in the winter months because it is heavier. It helps me not to shed as much. I shed more during winter. Nutriment Rx also has Mineral Oil in it.

I am not sure about my hair type.Sorry!:ohwell: I have some pics to post for you all to help me decide. I plan to post them soon.

Lady Esquire

BodyandShine, your tag name suits you well, 'cause you certainly have both! I love your layers too. Your regimen is solid and so are your products, so I know next year you'll be wowing us again. :yep:

Last edited:

Body&Shine

BodyandShine, your tag name suits you well, 'cause you certainly have both! I love your the layers too. Your regimen is sold and so are your products, so I know next year you'll be wowing us again. :yep:

Thanks LadyEsquire! I hope you're right about next year!:grin:

Jetblackhair

Hi Body&Shine, Your hair is gorgeous and I luv the layers! :Flahsssss

I think you may be my hair twin. I have fine hair which is light and airy. Does your hair feel soft, light & airy?

I feel like I can see exactly what my hair will look like once it gets to your length and is healthy.

Your hair has given me inspiration and a glimpse into the future. :weird:

Keep up the great work!

Body&Shine

Hi Body&Shine, Your hair is gorgeous and I luv the layers! :Flahsssss

I think you may be my hair twin. I have fine hair which is light and airy. Does your hair feel soft, light & airy?

I feel like I can see exactly what my hair will look like once it gets to your length and is healthy.

Your hair has given me inspiration and a glimpse into the future. :weird:

Keep up the great work!

Girl that is exactly how my hair feels! I am happy that I can give you a glimpse in the future:yep:. It really makes me feel good that I inspired someone.:blush: I always come here because I need inspiration. I love the layers too because they give my fine hair some character!
I am learning to embrace my fine hair. After all, I could be BALD!:grin: