1 yr natural..pics included..

asummertyme

relaxed..

I cut my hair myself in this style and still fully relaxed..

went natural by accindent...i just stopped relaxing..here is the 1st cut..

here my hair is inbetween lengths...

flat ironing gone terribly wrong, my hair never reverted back from this..it had to be cut..

seven months later..lots of shrinkage..

and here i am now..i will actuall be 1 official yr in a week or so, but i will be reweaving my hair by that time..

i just did a twist up, for the evening and i will be wearing a twist out 2morrow..but there it is..i have had much success natural, i am still thinking of locking my hair....

lovelymissyoli

Your hair looks great :antlers: ! I'm so glad you finally updated with some pictures! I remember when you announced that you went natural, I kept looking for more pics but you didn't have any. Where have you been hiding that hair?

-lovelymissyoli

LadyD

Your hair looks great and I love your color too! I also twist mine like that at night.

asummertyme

thanx you guys..i appreciate it..my hair has grown so much in a year..and its so healthy..i really love it!
oh yeah, my color is loreal..the lightest brown..

MzTami

Hellerrrr
I must admit that you have beautiful eyes. You and your hair are beautifulll(That's with 3 L's) You have beautiful skin too, gurl you belong on the front cover of Essence Magazine! :)

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Thanks for sharing asummertyme! I really enjoyed your post! :up: I felt like I was reading through a short story book! LOL! You have come a long way through your hair journey! Congrats on being natural for 1 year so far! :clap: Our hair looks about the same length! We can grow our natural hair together! :grin: Happy hair growing! :weird:

asummertyme

o wow, thanx you guys, yall really make a sista feel damn good..lol
poobear, i need a buddy, maybe you can give me some styling tips..all i do is afro's..i did a twist out this morning..it looks aiigghht..i need pointers...i am so happy to have made a year...