100% pure coconut oil

Tamrin

unapologetic
Im sitting at my friend's house and I was showing her the LHCF site and the ladies here and their progress. I mentioned I used coconut oil and her Mom who is Jamaican said I know how to make it . The next thing I know Im making a trip to the supermarket for fresh coconuts. In an hour and 1 coconut later, I had a 4 floz bottle of 100% unprocessed homemade no additives, just coconut oil. Im still here in shock holding the bottle in my hand. Her daughter and I said she should turn it into a business. (she even knows how to make JBCO.. but the ingredients are hard to get here) I took my bottle home and I will post my results. If any of you ladies are interested please PM me (only if you are interested). Im holding back from putting it in my mouth. It smells sooooo goood

Crysdon

I made my own coconut oil once from a recipe off the internet and I find it easier to just purchase instead. I got like, a palmful of oil and it took forever to make. Just wasn't worth it to me. :(

sareca

Some has a recipe and pics in their fotki for making coconut oil. It looked pretty simple and I bet it does smell heavenly.

Tamrin

unapologetic
Crysdon said:
I made my own coconut oil once from a recipe off the internet and I find it easier to just purchase instead. I got like, a palmful of oil and it took forever to make. Just wasn't worth it to me. :(

I saw this lady make it herself. it depends on how you do it. I told her the same thing cause she showed me I was shocked cause I expected about 2 table spoons. Man Old folks have secrets. So all I could do was watch and learn. Next time I want to bring not book to get some other stuff from her. She does not have a relaxer she only does the twist hair hard (good thing) as Hell. He daughter jokes about her mom's hair being from another planet.

missynoir

My mother and grandmother still to this day make their own coconut oil. As a kid when I went to jamaica to see family, my grandmom would send us back with homemade coconut oil and coconut water.