15% off at Sams 24-7

alexstin

I could not get the discount code to work online. You may have to call in your order.

With Easter just around the corner, we thought you'd appreciate a coupon worth 15 percent off all your product purchases at www.sams24-7.com.

It's easy to secure your 15% discount. Simply type (or copy) the following code into the "Coupon Code" box on the CHECKOUT PAGE:

0307-15

Hit the "Apply" button, and bingo! You'll save big on every product you purchase!

So go ahead: shop to your heart's content. Use the coupon as often as you like, starting now! You may even pass it along to friends and relatives. Oh, but hurry: this offer expires on Tuesday March 27, 2007.

Thanks for your continued patronage, and a Happy Easter to you and your loved ones.

Thanks for this....but, it won't be good for me because the store is right around the corner from me so...I'll just mosey on over there since they have a new shipment in of BCO. At least I will be saving on S&H.

Nice & Wavy said:
Thanks for this....but, it won't be good for me because the store is right around the corner from me so...I'll just mosey on over there since they have a new shipment in of BCO. At least I will be saving on S&H.

I wish I could save on S/H!:cool:

heyy! I got this email yesterday! I guess I better order some more castor oil!

God's Anointed said:
Can anyone buy at Sams or do i need to have a card to purchase from there?

no card necessary! anyone can order from them!! :)

alexstin said:
This is not Sams club in case that's what you were thinking.:)

Yea, i think that's what i was thinking. Do i have to order online from them or is there somewhere on their website that i can check to see if i have one in my area?

I only used it for a little while and then sold the remainder. I'm having seller's remorse though:( Wondering if I should try it again or just stick with my regular castor oil.:confused:

Back