15% off Sally Coupon thru 4/30/08

bouncy

so, I had a little minor battle with sallly's...

I had already purchased curlformers. When I bought them, I asked the cashier about the return policy. She told me that as long as I had the original packaging, I could return the item. So...

After I saw the coupon, I decided to get a price adjustment. Meaning, rather than return the item, "return" the item then buy the item right back with 15% off. Initially, the cashier was adamant that it could not be done. She said they do not do price adjustments and I could not return the item. So....

I asked for the return police in writing. She couldn't produce it but insisted that she was correct. (politely) I asked for the customer service number.

When I returned to my car, I called the customer service number. Within minutes, the customer service rep stated that the cashier would give me my refund and I had no difficulty getting the price adjustment I wanted. I returned to the store and saved $12 on my curlformers (that's like getting one pack for free).

I hope this information helps someone in the future. Thanks to the OP for saving me some bucks!

n_vizion

Good looking out on the coupon! It will be put to good use.

so, I had a little minor battle with sallly's...

I had already purchased curlformers. When I bought them, I asked the cashier about the return policy. She told me that as long as I had the original packaging, I could return the item. So...

After I saw the coupon, I decided to get a price adjustment. Meaning, rather than return the item, "return" the item then buy the item right back with 15% off. Initially, the cashier was adamant that it could not be done. She said they do not do price adjustments and I could not return the item. So....

I asked for the return police in writing. She couldn't produce it but insisted that she was correct. (politely) I asked for the customer service number.

When I returned to my car, I called the customer service number. Within minutes, the customer service rep stated that the cashier would give me my refund and I had no difficulty getting the price adjustment I wanted. I returned to the store and saved $12 on my curlformers (that's like getting one pack for free).

I hope this information helps someone in the future. Thanks to the OP for saving me some bucks!

She was tripping. Why do people act like it's their money they have to return. I'm glad you got your money.

A856

well the pj'ism almost got the best of me last night...i went to sally's with coupon in hand...and i walked out with nothing...
for one i didn't have my 'wish list' and i wanted to get some color
but wasn't sure as what to get...i only got as far as getting the highlighting cap for $2.19 and using the 15% wasn't worth it.....

I did see the curlformers...i'd have to buy 50packs to do something with them and at $11.99 just couldn't do it at the time.....

**off to do a search on color**