1month=1 inch, yeah right

diamondlady

That's what I use to think when I see those posts. An inch in a month, that will never happen to me. I took vitamins, drank water, but never got over 3/4 inch in a month. Most months it was 1/2 inch.

In October I noticed something different. New growth a week after my relaxer. I thought maybe it's from extra washing after exercise. Then last night, I was doing my own braids (for the first time) I noticed extra length in some area. I grabbed a ruler (wooden) and pulled my hair straight, (to get a better idea by straighen the new growth) it was a full inch longer than when I got my relaxer. Not all over, mostly in the middle, but still a full inch in one month

One inch in one month is possible. The only thing I've done different is exercise and wash more often due to persiration.

Im happy for you, Diamondlady. I just started exercising myself, which means I'll also have to wash more. Hope I get the same results. Thanks for the encouragement.

perfect peace

JazzAngel

Oh yes my dear an inch is totally believable especially with the moisture from the daily washing as well of increased exercise. Congratulations!!!

Tara

I am so proud of you and glad you posted this. I get discouraged sometimes thinking "Um...why am I doing all of this stuff" but the fact that it payed off for you is encouraging!!!

Keep up the great work!!