1st Henna Treatment!!!!

Blackoutzangel05

I just completed my first henna treatment and although I am not sure if the color took, I can definitely seek and feel a difference in my hair. I am 1 week natural and my curls are instantly softer, my hair has more shine and it loosened my texture. Now I don't know how permanent that part is but I am loving it. I can actually see defined curls now and not just sparatic curls here and there. I am definitely going to be doing this on a weekly basis and the I might ease into bi-weekly.

I used jamila henna, coconut milk, coconut suave conditioner with peppermint oil, lavendar oil and hot water....

:grin: Go head girl! I love Henna!!!!! THe color is much more noticable in the sun. I haven't henna'ed in a month and people constantly comment on my red hair

I am so so happy for you. First the BC and now henna. I admit!! I'm a chicken :lol: :lol: -- Transitioning without the BC because I don't have "curls" per se. Plus I enjoy wearing a bun and actually feeling my new growth as my hair transitions. But you "go head" girl whitcha bad self. You are doing the damned thing. I know it's beautiful because I peeped you're BC and you had curls "pop pop poppin" then:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I am loving it. I had to do a co-wash because hunny and I were hungry as I don't know what but tomorrow I am doing a full wash and DC might clarfiy a bit too. But I love it and the shine that it gives my hair is unmatchable by anything that I have used!

SunnyDelight said:
I am so so happy for you. First the BC and now henna. I admit!! I'm a chicken :lol: :lol: -- Transitioning without the BC because I don't have "curls" per se. Plus I enjoy wearing a bun and actually feeling my new growth as my hair transitions. But you "go head" girl whitcha bad self. You are doing the damned thing. I know it's beautiful because I peeped you're BC and you had curls "pop pop poppin" then:lol: :lol:

Awwwww thanks Sunny!!!;)

Back