1st LHCF ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! (PIC)

taj

BSB...I made it!..I was a bit reluctant to post this update after a debacle earlier this month...yada yada yada:rolleyes:...but I wanted to stay true to my word and post my progress after one year,since I received many PMs from inspiration seeking members...shout out to ms_cherokee and kinikakes for your encouragement and inspiration:yep:...I have learned alot about my hair in the past year: it grows in natural "V" layers and it hates too much silicone:nono:...My regimen is simple..prepoo overnight with Amla/Jojoba/Emu/Olive/Coconut/Camellia oils,weekly wash/set & DC,NO TRIMS ( just S&D)...protective styling (I where my hair up in a clip 4 out of 7 days...Relaxer stretch 10-12wks...I charted my progress every 6mths since I was testing my own patience :)....I have 2 pics in my fotki dated Mar13 (LHCF starting pic),and Sept1st (6mth progress pic)Thanks again for the encouragement ladies:grin:

:congrats: Being consistent and maintaining is not always an easy task. Patience is a virtue.:yep: Keep up the good work. Your hair looks great!!!