1st Self Install with Crochets! PICS!!

ceecy29

This looks really good, OP. Crotchet braids (and the extension hair used for it) have come a long way. I might have to bite.

soon2bsl

They look great, and you are pretty :). I am too afraid to stray from water wave LOL....but this looks really nice. My mom is a huge fan of crochets, so I have to show this to her!

Aww thanks lilsparkle825! You sound like me...I was afraid to try anything other than water wave. But I'm glad I did. I've had it in for 2 weeks and it's been holding up just fine with my weekly washing, and DC.

One of these days I'ma get brave enough to try this...It's a good look for you OP.

Thanks! You should try it. It's such a low maintenance style.

Wow ... that looks like a beautiful braid out. :yep:

Well done, OP. I've never worn fake hair before, but y'all givin' a sistah ideas up in here. :grin:

Aww thanks TaraDyan! Just have to say I looove your hair!! :) Before the board I didn't wear fake hair much, but since then I've found that these protective styles are the best way for me to retain length.. because when my hair is out, I like play in it and touch my new growth all day lol. :) Once I reach WL (hopefully by next summer), I'll probably lay off fake hair.

Gorgeous! How much did the hair cost you? Do you have a link to where you bought it? I'm so biting this style:grin:

Thanks! It was only $5.99 a pack. I got it from a BSS, but I think you can order it from hairsisters.com.

This looks really good, OP. Crotchet braids (and the extension hair used for it) have come a long way. I might have to bite.