2 1/2 inch magnetic rollers-where are they?

Crysdon

I know I'm not crazy because I've seen posts where some of you mention having them.

I've been to every beauty supply store, Walmart, KMart, Target, etc. and the magnetic rollers that I see jump from 2 inches to 3 inches. I even tried ebay.

Is there someplace safe online where I can purchase them?

TIA

I looked everywhere too. Every beauty supply in Pasadena and some in Los Angeles. I did do a search online but nada! I ended up using the 2" rollers until I could barely get the 3" rollers in my hair.

Of course, I just discovered mesh rollers. Even though the largest ones are 1-1/2" in the US. I really prefer them. I'm trying to order some 2" ones from France.

Crysdon said:
I know I'm not crazy because I've seen posts where some of you mention having them.

I've been to every beauty supply store, Walmart, KMart, Target, etc. and the magnetic rollers that I see jump from 2 inches to 3 inches. I even tried ebay.

Is there someplace safe online where I can purchase them?

TIA
Maybe you could ask the bss (beauty supply store) in your area to order them for you.

You do not find magnetic rollers in France.
I did not find any meshrollers bigger than 2 inches there.

But you can find Velcro rollers in very big size, 6 cm, 7 cm and 8 cm diameter (more than 3 inches)
I purchased such 8 cm rollers but was never convinced of the result as they tangle the hair. not really done fro wet set, just to give a lift during a blow dry. And they are so big, you have a funny look ......

Aliajp
Do you already used these 2.5 in rollers ? How do they fit with the hair ? Does it speed up the drying ?
Thanks for info

Yes, I use them. I switch between the black and the grey. My hair comes out really smooth with both. The larger ones make a more straighter set. I usually do really thin sections, so, that dries the hair faster and adds some curl with both grey and black. I like the bouncy sets, I get using both. You will definetely like them!

Back