Looking for Mesh Rollers

wyldcurlz

I can't find mesh rollers anywhere - Sally's out here doesn't carry them (and they looked at me like they'd never heard of mesh rollers.) My local beauty supplies keep pointing me to the magnetic or sponge rollers and say they don't know what I mean by "mesh." Is there a link to a store where I can buy them online?

Thanks

aileendq

Hi,
Sally's has these "brush" rollers that are actually mesh rollers that have these brushwands inserted into them. I bought the size I wanted and pulled the brush part out (they are just wedged in there, not fixed).

I have large mesh rollers, but I can't find any bigger. I'm looking for 2 1/2 inch ones.

Albane has a pic of them, but she's overseas. I found the link to them (it's in French) I've not been able to order them from here. So, I'll have to start using plastic rollers (magnetic) when my hair gets too long.

A

Healthb4Length

aileendq said:
Hi,
Sally's has these "brush" rollers that are actually mesh rollers that have these brushwands inserted into them. I bought the size I wanted and pulled the brush part out (they are just wedged in there, not fixed).

I have large mesh rollers, but I can't find any bigger. I'm looking for 2 1/2 inch ones.

Albane has a pic of them, but she's overseas. I found the link to them (it's in French) I've not been able to order them from here. So, I'll have to start using plastic rollers (magnetic) when my hair gets too long.

A

Does the brush part cause damage or is it safe to use the mesh with the brush attached?

wyldcurlz

Thank you for the link...i may have to get them online. i was hoping to purchase them and try them out today though.

Do the Sally's version pull the hair? (like velcro rollers do?)

Is there anywhere else that might have them?