2 Questions, 1 Thread: Lacio Lacio & Silk Scarf Questions! HELP!

Diva_Esq

Ladies, 2 questions:

1. When doing your rollersets, how do you apply Lacio Lacio? Are you putting it in a spray bottle mixed with water (or alone) & spraying each section? Are you just putting some in your hands and rubbing it on each section? Do you use a foam wrap or other product with Lacio Lacio when rollersetting? Please share your method! TIA!

2. Does anyone know of a good BSS or other spot where I can find 100% silk scarves? I am having the HARDEST time finding them! :wallbash:

Thanks in advance, ladies!

I was reading in a thread today (maybe the use 1 buy 1 challenge? I can't remember) that TJMaxx sells 100% silk scarves and they have them on clearance sometimes too. So you may want to check there (or another store like it).

Don't know anything about Lacio Lacio though.

I add a little more leave in if needed. Not a lot though.

Silk scarves you can buy at tenderheaded.com or you can buy at Marshalls or TJmaxx. I got two this weekend at 16.99 each at Marshalls. They are the fancy ones you can wear with your coat original price $69. They are 100% silk.

I add a little more leave in if needed. Not a lot though.

Silk scarves you can buy at tenderheaded.com or you can buy at Marshalls or TJmaxx. I got two this weekend at 16.99 each at Marshalls. They are the fancy ones you can wear with your coat original price $69. They are 100% silk.

Thanks!!! :yep:

When I do a roller set with a creamy leave in, I put some in the palm of my hand, rub my hands together and apply it to my hair.

You can always to to a fabric store for 100% silk material for a scarf.

I use a quarter sized amount throughout my entire head then I'll add a dime size of chi silk then roll... when I use it on each section my hair feels too heavy and weighed down...

When I do a roller set with a creamy leave in, I put some in the palm of my hand, rub my hands together and apply it to my hair.

You can always to to a fabric store for 100% silk material for a scarf.

Great suggestion!!!!!!! Why didn't I think of that? My mom is a seamstress! :)

I use a leave-in and then serum. I thought Lacio Lacio was a leave in. I used to use it a while back (same way as posted in other post above).

It is a leave-in, just wondered if anyone used another leave-in as well. Thanks for your responses!

I got my silk scarves from the fabric store...I just found some 100% silk fabric and had them cut a yard for me...instant scarf!

Edit: Sorry didn't see above advice before replying!

I use about a quarter or maybe a little more depending if I want my hair to have more ''weight'' or not. I just rub it in my hands and rub it throught my wet hair. I top that with Chi Silk infusion (A dime) and begin to roll.

I alse use it for braidouts. Love the shine.

I apply about a quarter size amount throughout my hair (not towel-dried hair) and also use a spray bottle of water to keep hair wet while setting

Back