2 strand twist (twist out)-TIPS NEEDED

NewYorkgyrl

Ladies I have decided that I am going to try to stretch my relaxer to 16 weeks (I am at 7 right now). I will be alternating every week between the baggie method and twist outs. The problem is......

I have never done twist outs before. I pretty much know how they are done. I was wondering what products are you using before you do the twist (i.e leave-ins, moisturizers, setting lotions like lotto body, mousse, wrapping foam, oils, etc.)

And also how long do you keep your twist out style before re-doing the process? Do you co-wash every night and then re-do or do you keep the style for a certain number of days and then re-do? For those that keep it in for a couple of days, do you oil or moisturize your hair every day, if so how? do you re-wet the hair lightly and then form the twist?

What do you do to the ends of your hair?

I really want to try this style tonight so I need all the help I can get. Thanks in advance.

Queenie

The only products it use are leave-in, oil, and a sometimes a serum. I only do it on wet hair and mine only lasts one day. :antlers: I redo nightly when I wear them.