2 Years Later...

SW2011

Thanks ladies!!!

I know...I know...I was supposed to post a regimen. Sorry. I don't have any specific products that I use other than Mango Butter to coat my ends daily (or every other day). And then I seal it with any oil that I have on hand (coconut oil, olive oil, whatever). I rarely use shampoo, but I'm addicted to conditioner. I mostly use Queene Helene's cholesterol to deep condition weekly. I cowash 2 or 3 times per week using any cheap conditioner. I bun, bun, bun my hair. No vitamins, no growth aids, no special diets.

So, to sum it all up, I cowash, oil, seal, then bun. I keep it in the bun until the next time I cowash. I get bored with it, but the more that I see my progress, the easier it is to bun.

Thanks again!

P.S. - Hey Rain! Congrats on finishing school!

audacity.

you have done a great job and your hair is FABULOUS!!! :yep:
you've given me more inspiration to leave those scissors alone!!!

SW2011

you have done a great job and your hair is FABULOUS!!! :yep:
you've given me more inspiration to leave those scissors alone!!!

Yes!!! Leave the scissors alone. In these two years, I've probably done two mini trims. The last one is on my fotki, and it was just because I didn't like the little "V"...although I should have left it alone. I use the search and destroy method. It has helped alot.

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Beautiful hair. Congratulations on making WL in just 2 years. You are quite an inspiration!

Lady Esquire

Thanks ladies!!!

I know...I know...I was supposed to post a regimen. Sorry. I don't have any specific products that I use other than Mango Butter to coat my ends daily (or every other day). And then I seal it with any oil that I have on hand (coconut oil, olive oil, whatever). I rarely use shampoo, but I'm addicted to conditioner. I mostly use Queene Helene's cholesterol to deep condition weekly. I cowash 2 or 3 times per week using any cheap conditioner. I bun, bun, bun my hair. No vitamins, no growth aids, no special diets.

So, to sum it all up, I cowash, oil, seal, then bun. I keep it in the bun until the next time I cowash. I get bored with it, but the more that I see my progress, the easier it is to bun.

Thanks again!

P.S. - Hey Rain! Congrats on finishing school!

Ahhhhh, WLers always prove that simplicity is the name of the game. Thanks for sharing.

MrsHdrLe

Congrats on your progress.:clap::clap::clap: It looks great!

I understand not wanting to let this place go, it's so much more than a LHCF, it's a sisterhood and who would we vent to, find out all the news, and be inspired by if we didn't have each other?
New here, but I love you Gals!:grouphug: