2007 started with me throwing out surge, mtg,

zailless

Yup I threw out everything. I am fixing to buy essential oils, emu, castor oil etc. I am all about scalp renewal and follicle health. I damaged my scalp with burns from some products but i am ready to turn over a new leaf.

I have one side of hair that is short from my damaged scalp and the rest is 9 inches root to tip natural hair. I want to grow that short side. Anyone with tips on using essential oils. i hear they can be harsh too if yu use too much.

thanks for any insight that will come.

ritzbitz78

Never use essential oils directly on skin, hair, or scalp without diluting them a lot with other oils or mixtures. EOs can irritate skin if directly applied.

It was probably too much sulfur from the MTG and the coating of your scalp that made your scalp cry out for help. Sorry to hear it. But I am happy you listened to your scalp.

HTH

JLove74

I made a mix of Emu Oil, JoJoba Oil, Lavendar, Peppermint & Cedarwood. go very light on your essential oils, it can irritate some people.

Minx

zailless said:
Yup I threw out everything. I am fixing to buy essential oils, emu, castor oil etc. I am all about scalp renewal and follicle health. I damaged my scalp with burns from some products but i am ready to turn over a new leaf.

I have one side of hair that is short from my damaged scalp and the rest is 9 inches root to tip natural hair. I want to grow that short side. Anyone with tips on using essential oils. i hear they can be harsh too if yu use too much.

thanks for any insight that will come.

I hear you about those scalp burns, I got them too. I only wish I had had the foresight that you have back when my situation first began. Oh well, when you know better you do better.:perplexed

So congratulations on making the decision to do whats best for your scalp and follicles and then taking the steps to do so.

For me, the step that I'm taking now is getting professional help:scalp massages using essential oils and a tea trea scalp rinse at the natural/holistic salon once per month.

I just wanted to let you know I applaud your efforts!

Be blessed,
dk

zailless

Sorry, the trashman came yesterday. It crossed my mind when i was at work that i could have given them away but by then it was too late.