2011 Cowash Challenge--September 1st through December 31st

Cowashed tonight with Trader Joe's moisturizing condish. Very nice!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using SPH-D700

Took a week off, due to getting my roots straighten. Back in the woods now. CoWashed w/Suave sleek comditioner.

17 weeks post

this cowashing thing is just too addictie, now i am cowashing 6 days a week!!!!!!!!!!! but my hair seems to love it!!! still using BFH.:grin:

In like 10 minutes, I'm going to hop in the shower and cw w/HE HH. Then I might braid up with some CJ Deep Fix as a leave in.

Trying to get motivated for work... Have a good Monday everyone.

cowashed last night with a combination of Nature's Advantage Honey and Almond Conditioner and some Giovanni Smooth As Silk

cowashed last night with Nature's Advantage Honey and Almond Conditioner and some Giovanni Smooth As Silk
followed up with Giovanni direct leave in,on sale at Whole Food 8oz for 5.99

I co wash about 2-3x weekly, and my conditioner of choice is Tresemme Natural Moisture Conditioner mixed with olive oil. I shampoo once every 1-2 weeks with Neutragena Clean shampoo.

Starting pic:
picture.php

Myangeleyez where do you purchase your tresemme? I would like to try it but I can not run from store to store looking for it that is why I am asking because I have a bad back and I am use to shopping online.

Co washed last night with some Fredric Fekkai Technicians Color Mask. That stuff was divine.

Just wanted to let you all know that KMart is having a sale on Tresemme 32oz $3.50 ordered 4 bottles to pick up in store since I have one right across the street from me.

Back